2 - tatum riley

─── 11/10/2020 ───

❝i'll give him a piece of my mind. ❞

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

last night you had been attacked by the infamous killer, ghostface.

going into school the next day was hard (as you were, understandably, terrified), but you knew you would be okay in the comforting arms of your girlfriend: tatum riley.

"(name), you feeling a little better, girl?" you hear stu ask.

you wanted to shout. battered and bruised from the attack the night before, it was hard not to tremble. but, you knew you couldn't lash out at stu - it wasn't his fault.

you barely tilted your head to look at the giant beside you, "i can't stop shaking", you answered truthfully.

"everything will be okay soon, my love, i promise. i love you, and when i see the fucker, i'll give him a piece of my mind. i'll protect you!" your blonde lover declared, proudly throwing her first forward in a fighting stance.

stu scoffed against the locker he was leaning on, clearly amused by his friend's determination.

"things will get better, (name), they'll catch the bitch who attacked you. and believe me, when they do, i'll-"

before your girlfriend could even finish her sentence, someone dressed in a ghost face costume ran past you, waving their arms wildly in the air.

you could barely contain the scream that left your throat.

"hey! come back here, asshole! don't you fuck with my (name)!"

you didn't have time to blink before tatum ran off, chasing the idiot that scared you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

tatum deserved so much better, i was actually gobsmacked when they killed her off. f in the chats for tatum.