4 - ghostface

─── 16/11/2020 ───

❝you're mine, (name). only mine❞

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

( trigger warning: mentions of blood, organs, yandere behaviour. read with caution! )

having a secret admirer has been a strange experience for you.

it was cute at first: love letters in your locker, roses slipped into your school bag, flowers at your school desk. typical romantic gestures from someone who clearly liked you, nothing to worry about. you could never return their feelings anyway, you were in a relationship already.

it wasn't like you had a stalker or anything, nothing to worry about...

if only you knew.

it had just turned 23:00, and to say it was dark out was an understatement. unlike all your friends, who were out partying, you decided to have a little self-care night - it was deserved after a long week of exams.

you stepped out of the warm bubble bath, wrapping a soft, white towel around your frame. the candles you had previously lit had burned out, and you couldn't help but take a moment to enjoy the sweet aroma the scented waxes had left.

your peace was soon interrupted by a loud band by the door. 'who'd be knocking at this time?' you thought to yourself.

despite being clad in a bath towel, you made the decision to walk towards the door. you hesitated to reach towards the handle, making sure to peer through the peep-hole first.

you were confused to find no eyes staring back at you. who had knocked on the door?

stupidly ignoring the twisty-turny feeling in your gut, you opened the door.

you were not happy with what met you on the doorstep.

there, messily crimson and covered in blood, sat a heart. no, not one made of card, or a box of chocolates - an actual organ.

the sharp breath you took stabbed at the back of your throat, your mouth turning dry and blood running cold. what the fuck?!

someone, some fucked up person out there, had left a heart at your door.

"you like your gift? i picked it just for you", a voice called behind you.

nobody was in the house with you. your parents were on a business trip. you were home alone. but now there was another person in the house behind you, probably about to kill you.

this sorta stuff happened in the movies, and were meant to stay in the movies. 'this isn't real', you mentally screamed, 'it can't be!'

'well? it wasn't easy getting you a human heart, but i had to get you something special. i'd give you my own, but you've already taken it. turn around for me, darling. i wanna see the look on your pretty little face,'

the voice was daunting, smug, husky (and strangely muffled) - they were most definitely smirking.

this is the most fucked up, cliché situation you've ever been in. barely clothed girl with a creepy, unknown man in her house, definitely something from a horror movie.

you shakily exhaled before turning around, clutching the door when you saw the cause of your terror.

a masked man, taller than you, dressed in black. your eyes darted to knife in his hand hand.

you tried to run, dodging to the side when his gloved hands reached out for you, but were unsuccessful when your torso was pulled into his arms.

you tried fighting; hitting, screaming, and struggling to get out of his arms. you were pulled tightly into his chest, your back pushed harshly against him. the man raised his shining knife to you bare neck:

"stop screaming, or i'll have to shut you up,"

this sick fucker.

your eyes stung with tears, arms growing tired from relentlessly thudding against his strong arms. it was pointless - he wouldn't let you go.

"you wanna know who's heart that is, baby?" he spoke in a sing-song voice, taking pride in his murder, turning around so you could both face the organ on the floor.

you couldn't speak, knowing it'd come out as an incoherent sob.

"that bitch boyfriend of yours, john byers. i knew he was trouble the second that bastard laid eyes on you. how dare he think you were his?"

his voice, gruff and growling, boomed in your ears. he craned his neck down to your height, resting his head on your shoulder.

if it weren't for the knife held to you neck, and the fact that you didn't know this man, it would seem like a cute moment between a young couple.

"you're mine, (name). only mine"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

i hate this >:( also it's my birthday woohoo

another year of wishing i was dead 😎