Chapter 10

Before we get started I would like to give a shoutout to @TheGlaceonSoldier he has been helping me a lot with this story. Make sure to check out his new story he is making for now it is called WIP.

??? POV

I had a plan to make that guys life a living hell. He thought I was gone, but NOOOOOO. I WAS COMING BACK TO DESTROY HIS HAPPINESS NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. I finally found someone else who hated him just as much as me. That lucario and his little friend could help me. Time to recruit them. I flew around for a while until I found the lucario. I landed next to him and got ready to make him apart of my plan. "What do you want" the lucario said. "Look Im gonna cut to the chase, you and me both hate that jolteon and we both can ruin his life" I said. "I will help you on one condition, you don't harm the glaceon. I WILL MAKE HER LOVE ME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER" he said. "Deal" I said. We shook hands to make the deal official. "We meet at this address at 6 o'clock sharp" I told him. He nodded and we both went our separated ways

Shard's POV

I woke up and found my leg was fully healed. I checked the time and IT WAS 11:30. I woke up late today. I got up and made myself some breakfast. I just finished eating my breakfast and finally found the courage to ask her. "H-hey s-sis could y-you g-g-give me so-" She cut me off mid sentence. "You want help with Spark" she asked. "How did you know" I asked dumfounded. "Im your sister" she said. "I can give you some tips and I think Faith might be able to help you" she said. I heard a knock on the door. "I got it" I said. I opened the door to see Spark. "Hey Shard do you want to hang out today" he asked. "S-sorry Im b-busy today maybe t-tomorrow" I said blushing. I hope he doesn't notice. He frowned. "Ok see ya" he said walking away. I had this feeling in my stomach like I was forgetting something. Its probably nothing

Spark's POV

I went back to my house, still surprised at the fact that she forgot. I grabbed my phone and texted everyone to see if anyone wanted to hang out but they were all busy. I guess no one remembered my birthday. I remembered I told most of them except for Faith and Sabrina. I guess it doesn't matter at least I have friends unlike before. I know, Im gonna make a birthday cake for myself. I grabbed some money and went to the supermarket. On the way there it was very peaceful. The bird pokemon were chirping, and it was like there was no care in the world. When I got to the supermarket I wished the peacefulness didn't end. I walked around the store looking for some ingredients for cake. I needed flour, sugar, eggs, and some berries. I was able to find everything and I quickly went to pay for it. I went home and started to make the cake. I thought about all the time I spent with Shard while I was making the cake. Could she possibly like me. I guess I can only dream for now.

Time skip 5 hours later(6:00)

Shard's POV

"This isn't going to work" I told Faith. "Come on just try it, what if you find out if he likes you" she said. "I know you want to kiss him" she teased. "Im not doing it" I said embarrassed. "All you have to do is put on this dress and see how he acts with you wearing it" she said. "There are two many things that can go wrong. He might not like me or he might just make him stop liking me" I said worried. "Why would that happen" she asked. "I DON'T NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH YOU" I snapped. "Im sorry its just hard for me" I said with a sad look on my face. I felt really bad for snapping at her she was just trying to help. She forgave me and I went home. I still felt like I was forgetting something. Lets see groceries, no. Get something for Petal, no. What was it. It finally dawned on me. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream. I finally realized what I done. "What's wrong" my sister said scared. "Sorry its just its Spark's birthday and I forgot and and and" I started to panic. What if he hated me after this. How could I forget, he told me when we were at the skating ring. "Its ok he will probably forgive you lets just go over now and tell him" she said in a soothing voice. "Well ok" I said calming down. We walked to his house and we knocked on his door. It took a moment for him to open the door. "Hey guys how come yo-" he said but we cut him off. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" we said enthusiastically. "You remembered" he said giving us a hug. "Well actually I just remembered and I hope you can forgive me I don't have anything planned" I said sadly. "Its ok I forgive you" he said. "What should we do" he asked. "Its your birthday you decide" I said. "I know we could-" out of nowhere there was a flamethrower sent towards Spark. "WHAT THE HECK" he said angrily. I turned around to see the scariest gang out there. There was Ben and that breloom. They were with the guy who tried to rob me when I first met Spark. There was a charizard, a sandslash, a persian, and a raichu. "We came for our revenge" the charizard said laughing. I can't believe it. First I forget it is Spark's birthday then this. Today was gonna be a long day. 

1003 words