Chapter 4

Monokuma rushed Nagito to the hospital because he got his pp stuck in the panta bottle.

Doctor: we have no other choice but to cut your penis off

Nagito was devastated. He stared down at his dick one last time.
The doctor took an ax out of his duffel bag and chopped off his 8 inch and then took out a pot and played a video called 'How to cook Ox penis'

Nagito: *sobs* you just chopped of my precious dick, and now you're making fucking sOuP?!

Doctor: my poor ass has to eat somehow

*Reality show tune*

The house was dark and Norman and Sebastian were passed out on the couch with beer bottles everywhere.
George Lopez was on TV, of course. Because why the hell wouldn't it be?

Grell was cuddling a pillow on the kitchen floor while Ciel was just outside in the pool.

Ciels stomach acid bubbled.
He went into the kitchen to look for some blue takis and peach snapple.
He found blue takis but instead of peach tea he found strawberry milk.
Ciel went back outside and got in the hot tub. He poured the blue takis out of the family size bag and tuned the water blue. He then started drinking the water and poured milk on his nipples.
Ciel moaned grells name and licked it.

He heard a noise and looked at the door to see grell standing there.