🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅸🅵🆃🅴🅴🅽

Dominique's POV

I don't like coming to all these games especially with my parents and other family members. Why do they all have to be so damn successful? Not saying I would rather us not be well off, but it would be nice not to take pictures all the time and putting on a fake face for any fans. I want to be comfortable in public and not badgered.

I sat next to dad as he put an arm over my shoulder. He kissed my forehead as I leaned more into him, "I haven't talked to my little boy in a while---what's going on with you?"

"I don't think that's the proper conversation to have here but I'll say I've been fine mostly. Grades are right, volleyball tournaments coming up so I'm excited for that, and a guy asked me out tonight," I skated past the last bit as I could feel his burning stare.

"Tonight---where the little nigga at?", he said looking around as mama hit his arm.

"Leave him alone Messiah, our baby can go out tonight it's no problem. But you know the drill bear, we have to meet him and get a feel for him. I don't feel comfortable just saying yes and nothing else."

"I have a problem overall with it. I know how teenage boys are because I was one, tryna get in your pants and considering you can make some babies it makes it even worse."

I groaned as I bumped his shoulder, "You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I know how condoms work and I'm not interested in having kids anytime soon."

"No sex at all, bump the condoms right now. Don't have me to come up to the school to fuck up somebody child Dom, I'll do it," dad chuckled as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well that ship sailed too long ago...", I muttered as he snapped his head over to me about to blow up before mama made him switch seats with me. Mama gave me a look as I smiled awkwardly before cuddling towards him.

"You know that's not the way to discuss this Dominique. Control yourself and your mouth because we'll talk about this later. I can't believe my baby is out here having sex---I hope you're being safe!", mama said drawing a bit of attention as I shushed him.

"No need to air out all my business mama."

"You do that all on your own love, good evening my second parents," Ara said coming from my left hugging mama and the twins, winking at my dad, and then sitting down next to me. I'm so glad he could come out tonight.

Ara has been switched to online school for a few weeks while he's in the process of recovering. Also because he doesn't want to see Kamar any time soon. Speaking of, I haven't heard from Kamar in a while. He usually comes over to play the game with the twins and annoy me but that hasn't happened in a while. I guess he's secluded himself as well.

Ara and I held hands automatically once he got settled. Sometimes being in crowds like this with strangers made him a little nervous. After an episode he feels like someone's always breathing down on his neck like they're patiently waiting on another to occur. Being that he's around a crowd of people, it's almost like they're the ones waiting on it to happen. I keep telling him it's not true and that'll be pretty sadistic but he insists that's what it feel likes. So me being his best friend, I comfort him in any way I can.

"How have you been doing---I know we talked on the phone yesterday but," he just shrugged clenching my hand.

"I could be doing a lot better. I feel like such a burden on my parents even though I know they love me so much. They'll do anything for me yet I can't get that thought away."

"Is something going on that you haven't told me? Hold on----we're gonna go get some food," I told my parents as they nodded. We walked down the bleachers and to the concession stands ordering roasted peanuts and water.