Chapter 4

Marinette spent the next day of her free time relaxing and happy that she didn't have to see- nope. She didn't even want to think or hear his name.

She went out to explore the city. She wanted a sense of familiarity there so that she could always know where to go wherever she went, just like she did with Paris.

She took the car out and went around the city. She would sometimes park her car wherever she could just to sketch. It was definitely a day where she could relax without any distractions.

She ended her day by going to the park. While there, she saw little kids playing and people taking their dogs out for a walk. She was even more inspired by that. She went back into her sketchbook and sketched for a while.

A big dog suddenly came in front of her, licking her face. She was a giggling mess because of that. Before she could check the collar of the dog to see who he belonged to, a shadow of someone came in front of her. Raising her head to look at the person, she saw a familiar scowl. Oh how she hated the day.

------------

Damian was in a somewhat good mood. He wouldn't have to see the girl again. Her friend didn't seem that bad since she never really talked unless stopping the two from arguing, but that other girl just got on his nerves.

In the good mood that he was in, he decided to draw that day. He went to the garden in the residence and drew there.

After a couple of hours, he wanted to go out with Titus again. So he took him out, again, and they headed out to the park. Damian let Titus play without his leash because he would always stay near him. Titus wasn't fond of other people.

But just a random minute, Titus went out running. Damian saw this and was wondering where his dog was running off too.

So he followed him. After a minute of running, he saw his dog licking someone. That was odd. Titus didn't do that to just anyone.

When Titus finally got off of the girl, he saw the person he really didn't want to see. So he confirmed that the universe really couldn't do him a favor.

-----------

"Titus, down!" Damian commanded. Titus compiled while Marinette just scowled. She didn't have the patience to deal with him.

"Well at least I got to see someone good today before you showed up." Marinette said. "What does the assassin want from me now?" Marinette asked in the tongue of the guardian.

"Former assassin. I quit years ago. I just want my dog back." Damian responded in the same language.

"Still considered an assassin. I'm just wondering who raised him because you clearly didn't. I actually like the dog." Marinette replied.

"Could you not?" Damian asked.

"But it's true." Marinette responded.

Then the two started back on their arguing that they stopped yesterday. Titus was feeling kind of bad that he was the one that caused all of this, but it was good entertainment. People started staring at the two. The ice prince was arguing with someone. And it was more arguing than they saw with his brothers. It was a shame they couldn't understand what they were saying, but that didn't stop them from posting it online.

Chloe saw the video and rolled her eyes. She just couldn't get one day of peace. She called Marinette and told her to put it on speaker phone. She was surprised that Marinette actually did it without an issue.

"Could you two stop arguing? I swear, you two are literally trending. And did you not notice the crowd you two have gotten? Just leave each other alone and avoid each other as much as possible. I don't feel like breaking up every fight you two always have." Chloe ranted.