I Hate Her

Miss You - Louis Tomlinson

So she came home today all guns blazing, shouted at me for doing my SCHOOLWORK and forgetting to finish my chores.

Like I did all my chores but one, which was literally rinsing the dishes!

Atleast I'm not out there drinking, smoking all the dandy stuff. But noooo I'm an A++ student who spends her weekends at home and has no social life.

And when I try to explain my point she just calls me out for "talking back" and being "disrespectful" oh yeah thanks mom. From now on I'll let people walk over me since the younger person is deemed disrespectful when she's trying to defend herself after being wrongfully accused. What a GREAT life lesson to teach your teenager.

What really frustrates me is that she doesn't realise what she's doing to me. All because I walk around with a big smile and tears behind my eyes. I don't want her to feel the pain of breaking her daughter. All because she refuses to say sorry and admit she was wrong.

I'm currently in my room ignoring her. I'm not avoiding her cause I'm scared, no I'm avoiding her cause I HATE HER.

"Is it my imagination?
Is it something that I'm taking?
All the smiles that I'm faking
Everything is great
Everything is fucking great"

    ~Miss You - Louis Tomlinson