Chapter two...🤸🏾‍♀️

𝙉𝙮,𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙞 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
🌇𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸,𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅

"Pooter bruh move on somewhere dude"I was currently at jakobi house"juss let me get one you stingy nigger"I poured a couple gummy worms in his hand.

"Thank you bestie"he gave me a hug and I mugged him.

And once I was about to eat the rest someone snatched them out my hand.i turnt around and murda poured the rest of the gummy worms in his mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK YO "my eyes started burning and then tears started streaming down my face.

"Yooooo I know she is not crying"he started laughing"come here bro it's not dat serious you can buy you some more"he grabbed my arm.

"Bro let me the fuck go"I snatched away from his heading to the front door"go buy my bestie some more bitch ass nigga"I Hurd pooter say once I slammed the door.

I sat on the porch mad as fuck.i heard the door open and close.

"Get yo ass up so I can buy you some more"I just looked at him and got up and followed him to the car.

"You know dat was really unnecessary bro"he said once I got in the car and I just looked at him.

"So you not gon speak yo"he looked at me then the road and I didn't say anything "I don't like bein ignored"I stayed I silent "Ite bet" he unbuttoned my pants.

"Don't touch m-"he stuck a finger in me"shut the fuck up I told you ion like bein ignored"I couldn't even talk dats how good it felt

"You hungry"I nodded "use your words"he put another finger in me and started going faster"y-yes" he drove to Popeyes"whatchu want"he looked at me"a ch-chicken sandwich co-combo".

I took my jacket of and put it over me cause I knew he wasn't gonna stop no time soon."and what to drink sir"he looked at me"sp-sprite"my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"A sprite please"he pulled off before she can tell the total he pulled up to the window and handed her a 20.

He got the food and a parked the car and I cummed all over his hands a seat.

He took his fingers out and licked em looked at me and smirked "you taste good mamas"he looked at me and smirked "look whatchu did get a napkin and wipe off the seat"

"𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗵" 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ;)