Chapter three...🤸🏾‍♀️

𝙉𝙮,𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙞 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
🌇𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸,𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
3 weeks later

I walked in jakobi's house and the first thing my eyes lead to was a girl sitting on murdas lap.

I know we not together but nots at like he didn't eat my pussy a couple weeks ago I dont even care.

He looked at me and I rolled my eyes and sat down by pooter "hey bestie"I waved at him and looked at ace and he looked at me.

The girl on his lap mugged me and I mugged back the fuck.

"Is their a problem ma'am"I tilted my head at her"actually their is I want you to look somewhere else and not look at my man"

I scrunched my face "bitch tell your MAN not to look at me the fuck"she got up and walked over to me"shut the fuck up cause you know you were looking at him"she pushed me.

I pushed her back"don't fucking touch me"she pushed me again and before I could put my hands on her murda grabbed her"get the fuck out bruh over here starting shit for no reason"he threw his purse at her.

"Are you serious"her voice cracked sounding like she was finna cry"bruh get the fuck out"she looked at him then left.

I got up and went upstairs to the guest room I put my stuff down and laid down on the bed and once I closed my eyes someone open the door.

I looked back and it was murda i just rolled my eyes and turnt back around.

"What the fuck is yo problem"I looked at him and scrunched up face"what the fuck do you mean what's my problem didn't you juss have a whole bitch on your lap".

He looked at me with a blank face "ok we not together"I looked at him"bruh shut the fuck talking to me please"he walked up to me and choked me.

"Ion who the fuck you talkin to like dat lose the attitude yo".

𝙊𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮

He started kissing on my neck.lord know he can do whatever he want to me but I gotta stop him"mo-move murda "I tried to push him off of me and he put his hand in my pants "murda move"I took his hand out.

He looked at me and huffed "are you serious b it wasn't even like that"I juss looked at him and turnt my back facing him and I heard him walking out and I jumped from slamming the door.

𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨 "𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝" 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚