Arrival at UA

Raiden woke up to his door bursting open, and his sibling rushing in. "RaiRai it's time to go!" His Brother yelled from the doorway, Raiden sat up, agitated by his brothers insistence of waking him up like this. Raiden got up and went to bathroom, he looked in the mirror at his reflection, He had Brown hair, his left eye was Green while his right eye was blue. He got in the shower and got dressed, After Raiden was dressed he went out to the car where his sister and parents were wating "About time!" His father said.

Raiden got in the car with his siblings and buckled his seatbelt. "I can't wait to get to UA!" His brother said excitedly, His brothers name was Anthony and his sister was called Isami. Today was the day they were starting at UA together, well Isami was applying to the support course, so it was just Raiden and Anthony, But still, it was an exiting day. Raiden started to zone out, listening to his brother talk about UA, while his sister tried to ignore him.

Timeskip

"Were here!" His mother said from the front seat, Raiden snapped out of it after hearing the words. Anthony was the first to get out of the car, Raiden got out after him, He saw Anthony run into a guy with long black hair and a scarf "Anthony!" Raiden shouted running up to him, when he got to Anthony's side he noticed Anthony had locked eyes with the man "Anthony?" Raiden said cautiously, Anthony looked like he was trying to use his quirk but couldn't, he noticed The man wasn't blinking or breaking eye contact. "U-um hello?" Raiden said, making The man break eye contact with Anthony "I take it you're Raiden?" He said "y-yeah" Raiden said, wondering why he wouldn't blink. "I'm Aizawa your teacher, and can you tell him to stop trying to use his Quirk on me, my eyes are getting dry." He stated clearly annoyed, Raiden tapped Anthony on the shoulder, Anthony's gaze was fixed on Aizawa "Stop it, you idiot." His sister said, before hitting Anthony on the head "What was that for!?" Anthony Yelled "Just go with Aizawa, and don't be late." She said "Fine.." Anthony grumbled "Lets go then" Aizawa Sighed

"You two wait out here while I talk to the other students." Aizawa said, Raiden nodded while Anthony just glared at the man. Aizawa went into the classroom and started talking to the students, a few minutes passed and Anthony was getting bored. "Anthony, Raiden come in." He heard Aizawa say from inside the classroom, Anthony walked in first while Raiden waited just outside the doorway.

Anthony's pov

I walked into the classroom and stood next to the guy with black hair, I looked over all the students in the classroom. There was a boy with green hair who had a notepad who was staring at me, another boy had red and white hair with a scar on the left side of his face. There were so many of them, i didn't bother looking at all of them, "my name is Anthony miya." I locked eyes with a guy that had Yellow hair with a black lightning bolt in his hair. I locked eyes with him for 10 seconds and smirked when the 10 seconds had gone. I closed my eyes and let my quirk take affect.

"W-Woah where'd he go!?" I heard a student say, I could sense that most of them were looking around. "Heya!" I said, my voice was different to my normal one but it made the effect of it better. "H-huh?" One of the students said, while the others looked back at me "what? Do you not recognise me?" I said "What do mean Denki?" Another student said confusedly, so that's his name? I thought to myself. "It's me, Anthony!" "What!?" They all shouted, Aizawa sighed to himself, "Raiden, could you come in here?" I heard aizawa say to my brother. I saw my brother step into the classroom "Anthony can you stop that." Raiden said, " Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes at him, I closed my eyes and left Denki's body.

I opened my eyes and was standing next to Raiden "h-huh!?" "How'd he get back over there again?" "Denki are you okay, what happened?" I heard some of the students say, Raiden spoke up "no need to panic" Raiden said "that was just Anthony's quirk, he can posses people and use their quirks." Raiden sighed out, I heard some of the class murmur and hum at Raiden's sentence, I saw the green haired boy write something down on his notepad. Is he writing about me? My thoughts were interrupted by someone talking "What's your name?" They said to Raiden "O-oh my name is Raiden Miya, my quirk is-" "Don't tell them that yet." I said, cutting Raiden off, "we've wasted enough time here, let's go train." Aizawa said annoyed

Raidens pov

We all followed Aizawa outside to big empty space "Today you'll be fighting each other." He sighed, does he mean using our quirks? I thought to myself, I turned around and saw a boy with green hair, and a girl with brown hair together. "Who goes first?" A boy said, I looked over at him, he had spiky red hair and sharp teeth. "Let's pick out of a hat" a girl with brown hair said, everyone seemed to agree with her, we all wrote our names on prices of paper and put them into a hat. Aizawa took the hat and shook it, he took two pieces of paper from the hat.

He looked at all of us again "Raiden miya" I was surprised to have been picked from it, "you'll be going against Izuku Midoriya."