Practice fights

Midoriyas pov

"Raiden miya, you'll be going against Izuku Midoriya"

I looked around for the guy I was meant to fight, I saw a guy with brown hair and orange eyes looking at me, That's him! I thought to myself. We walked over to opposite positions on the training field and got ready. okay, all I need to do is restrain my quirk so I don't get too hurt. I thought, looking at Raiden, his eyes were fixed on mine but I don't know what his quirk is, his brother wouldn't let him tell us. I realised his quirk could be anything, it wasn't a physical change so it was completely hidden and he hadn't shown any signs that he was using it, I was starting to get nervous just thinking about what it could be.

"First one to get sent out of bounds or knocked out loses, Start!" I heard aizawa say, I looked back at Raiden and started using my Quirk. I centred my energy around my legs and ran towards him, he stepped away from where I was aiming, how was that going to help him get away?, i suddenly realised i couldn't feel my legs, I went forward and missed Raiden, I hit the dirt, my quirk deactivated and I fell down. I felt someone grab the back of my shirt, I realised i was being dragged across the dirt. I used my quirk again trying to grip something, but I couldn't get ahold of anything, whoever it was dropped the back of my shirt. "Out of bounds! Raiden wins." I heard aizawa yell

I regained the feeling in my legs and noticed they had dirt on the bottom of them from being dragged in the dirt. I looked up to see who it was that was dragging me, I saw Raiden standing a few feet away from me, was that his quirk, If it was what kind was it? I thought, looking up at him. Suddenly he looked down at me "are you okay?" He said putting his hand out, "Y-yeah" I said taking his hand and standing up. "What was that?" I asked, still trying to figure out what had happened "what was what?" He asked me "did you make me lose feeling in my legs?" I said "oh, yeah that was my quirk" he responded "really, What's it called?" I asked him "Sensory depravation" he responded "I can make my opponent lose any sense, including direction and the feeling in certain body parts." He continued "That's really cool!" I said to him, quirks like that were extremely rare compared to others, I got out my notepad out and wrote down the details of his quirk. "Okay it's time for the next round, Raiden, Izuku sit down go sit down somewhere." aizawa said, i went to sit down with Raiden and watch the rest of the matches.

aizawa shook the hat with the pieces of paper in it and pulled out two more, "Anthony Miya and Katsuki Bakugo" I was shocked about the matchup, someone with a powerful quirk like kacchan's up against someone who didn't have any physical attacks that we know of. I turned to Raiden "can your brother actually attack someone with his quirk?" He looked up at me, he seemed surprised by the question "no, but he uses his quirk wisely." he responded after a moment "how?" I asked "Wait and see." He replied, I looked over at the training field and saw that Anthony and Kacchan were already in their positions, "Start!" Aizawa shouted.

Anthony's pov

"Start!" Aizawa shouted, this should be fun, I thought to myself. I looked back at Bakugo but he was already coming towards me with his quirk activated, he was too fast so I couldn't move out the way. I got hit by an explosion and sent backwards, I used my feet to stop myself from going out of bounds, I stood up and waited for him to attack again.

"Why is he just standing there!?" I heard a girl say to someone "I don't know but he's going to get hit again" a boy said, I got hit by another explosion but managed to keep my footing without falling out of bounds. I looked Bakugo in the eyes as he came towards me, 10, 9, 8, 7, he was charging towards me with his explosions, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, He was right in front of me, he was getting ready to launch an attack to send me out of bounds, 1. I smirked knowing how long we had made eye contact.

I closed my eyes just as he hit me, I opened them again and I was in Bakugo's body. "Barley dodged that one" i muttered to myself, I walked over to the boundary line and stopped, I felt myself get forced out of his body and I hit the ground. I groaned at the impact of it and Bakugo turned around so he was facing me. "You'll have to try harder than that!" He yelled, I tried to stand up but he hit me with an explosion. It made me fall back down and go past the Boundary "Out of bounds!" Aizawa yelled "Bakugo wins!"