Part 1-𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠

Karl 's pov-

I was at home laying in my bed on my phone. when I heard a knock on the door. Knock Knock! I got up to go answer it and at the door was Chandler and Chris. I was a little shocked "Uhh, your here for what reason?" I said laughing a little. "We cant just show up at our buddy Karl's place" Chris said jokingly. "Uh so a hangout?" I said "Yeah" Chandler said. Chandler's voice was raspy like he had just woken up. I liked it when he sounded like that, I blushed a little, I could feel my cheeks getting red.

***

Chandler's pov-

I was with Chris and we got bored so I suggested to go over to Karl's place, he agreed. When we arrived at his house we got out of the car and knocked on the door, Karl answered it a little shocked. He was wearing an over-sized hoodie and short shorts you could barely see under the hoodie.

(What Karl is wearing)

Still Chandler's pov-

He looked cute so I blushed a little. We went into Karl's house and sat on the couch, it wasn't long until Chris left us to go to the bathroom. Me and Karl were awkwardly sitting on the couch alone now watching a movie.

***

Karl 's pov-

I let them in and we all sat on the couch and watched a movie, and soon enough Chris went to the bathroom. Things were getting awkward so I decided to grab my phone and play Minecraft. Chandler looked at me and I looked back at him. "What?" I said "Nothing" he said smiling. He had a bright smile, I love seeing him smile so I smiled back, blushing.

***

After a long while of hanging out Chris and Chandler were about to head home.

Chandler's pov-

After being at Karl's house for a while Me and Chris were about to go home, But honestly I didn't want to go. Karl's big and bright smile, the way he looks when he's concentrated and the big warm hug he gave me before we left made me want to stay with him, But I guess i'll get to see him soon for a video with Jimmy or something.