Part 3-𝑆𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑚𝑠

*Thank you @MsMarvel05 for the idea! It was really helpful :)*

Chandler's pov-

"*Cough Cough* " I heard really loud groaning and coughing in my ear once I started to wake up. I looked over at K and he was sweating really really bad, "K, are you alright?.." I leaned over and asked him "M-my troat is sore, and I have a h-headache..." He stuttered his answer low almost like a whisper, but I still heard him. "You wanna go take a shower?" I ask him "I feel like i'm gonna puke" K mumbled, "And I feel like you should take a shower." I say. He looked at me then chuckled a bit "Disrespectful idiot." He said as he rolled over out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

After a while of Kar being in the shower and me just laying in the bed on my phone I got bored, so I decided to join him. I got up out of the bed, put my phone down, walked into the bathroom, undressed, then got into the shower. I don't think he heard when I walked in because he got a little startled when I got in the shower. "Are you feeling any better?" I asked him "A little." he replied in a low soft voice, Karl turned around so he could face me. I wrapped my hands around his waist and he laid his head on my shoulder.

*Okay, so I thought long and hard about this part in the story. And I was like they should be okay as long as Chan's not horny, I just wanted to put that out there because I have a feeling I know what you little buggy's were thinking 🤭Don't worry I won't tell🤫 Continue to the story my little Buggy's!! :)*

After our shower we went to the bedroom, grabbed our clothes and got dressed.

*Karl's Outfit* (sorry if you don't like the outfit choice for Karl, it's just I could actually see Karl wearing this if he was a cross dresser)

*Chan's Outfit*

(Don't mind the model, even though we can agree he's hot🥴🙈)

We laid on the bed and just cuddled for a long while until Karl fell asleep, and pretty soon I felt myself fall asleep too.