Part 2-𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒

Koa aka Me :D*I've gotten a few request to finish this story, and i just wanted to say tysm because the comments you all gave me were heartwarming!🥰🥰 Expect more episodes after this i'll work very hard! I luv you guys!! :D❤️ p.s. TW for some viewers as there is a scene in this episode that might trigger feelings*

*Still Sunday after Chandler came to Karl's house to clean up the sticky-notes*

Karl's pov-

After Chan helped me get all of the sticky-notes off my house we did the inside after. It felt like a billion sticky-notes so we were extremely tired when we finished. Not to long after I think I fell asleep on the couch. I felt someone pick me up, I knew Chandler was the only one in the house with me but I was half asleep so I really didn't know who or what it was at the moment. I wrapped my legs and arms around the figure, it was warm and I didn't wanna let go. Soon enough I felt myself falling back to sleep, Chandler laid me down and I think he laid with me, but like I said I was half asleep so I couldn't tell.

*The Next Morning*(Monday)

Chandler's pov-

The next morning I woke up under Karl because he wouldn't let go of me when I tried to lay him down. I looked at him and smiled, he looked like a cute sleeping baby. I kissed him on the forehead then went back to sleep so I didn't wake him up by trying to move, I was still a little tired from last night anyway.

11:17am* Still Chandler's pov-

I woke up again but this time Karl wasn't in the bed. I grabbed my phone to check the time, it was already late in the morning, almost afternoon. I thought Karl might've been in the kitchen or the living room, so I got up off of the bed and took a morning shower with some clothes I had brought yesterday just in case I did stay the night over K's place.*K is a nickname Chandler gave Karl btw* After my shower I went downstairs to find where Kar was. He was in the kitchen sitting on the counter eating a banana and on his phone. He looked so cute and peaceful. I smiled at him, He looked up at me and smiled back. The outfit he was wearing looked so cute on him, in my opinion it matched his personality.

Karl's outfit-

Karl's pov-

I woke up at 10:09am this morning and Channy (Chandler) was still asleep. so I decided to get up and take a shower, after my shower I grabbed my phone then went down to the kitchen to grab something to eat on. I didn't really feel like making anything special so I just grabbed a banana and started scrolling through Twitter on my phone. - Soon enough Chandler came downstairs at 11:21, I thought to myself "He must've took a shower because he smells nice" I looked up at him away from my phone screen to see if he had on different clothes, or was that just the smell of the house. When I looked up I seen him smiling at me, so I smiled back at him.

*After that little smiling session teehee (cringe)🙈*

Chandler's pov-

Kar (another nickname lol, he actually calls him this tho its so cute! :D) jumped down from the counter. I walked over to him and asked him to get me the cereal. I could have got it on my own, but I just wanted to see him struggle and try to reach it. He looked at me, then the cabinet "Are you serious" he said laughing a little "Yeah, i'm totally serious" I said laughing back at him. He gave me a cute little sigh then started jumping up and down trying to get the cereal box, "You look like a rabbit trying to get a carrot from a string" I said laughing, "Oh Shut up! I do not" he replied to me with his cute angry face. "You know what, I'm gonna start calling you that" I said smiling "What?" K said with a confused look on his face. "Bunny" I said smiling big. "Oh come on! Call me that and i'll kill you!" he said laughing. "whatever you say Bunny" I said trying to make him mad, He looked at me with an angry smile then stormed away into the living room. He came back 5 seconds later with a pillow, "What is that supposed to do? Kill me?" i said leading him on. "No, but it'll beat the Honk out of you" He said through his laughing. "No. It'll beat the Honk out of you" I said taking the pillow out of his hands, I gave him 5 seconds to run and hide. I did it on purpose because I knew where he would hide in 5 seconds. I started counting to five, once I reached five I knew where Karl was but I walked around to different places of the house so he thinks I didn't know where he was. (Me when I play with my little sister😂)

Karl's pov-

Channy snatched the pillow away from me and told me I had five seconds to hide from him. I ran upstairs when he started counting and hid in my bedroom closet, it was a pretty obvious spot so I thought it was TOO obvious that he'd overlook it. Soon enough I heard Chan start walking up the stairs, I covered my mouth because I was breathing heavy and laughing. I could see out of a crack between the closet door and the wall, I could see Chandler looking around the room with the pillow in his right hand. Then he threw the pillow on the bed and started coming toward the closet door, He opened the door looked at me then smirked and said "I found you Bunny" while offering to help me up by putting his hand out. I laughed and took his hand, Chandler looked at me while I laughed, then I looked back at him. At this point I stopped laughing and we were just looking into each other's eyes. soon enough Chan put his hands around my cheeks, then he bent down and put his face in front of mine, I stood on my tip toes and he kissed me. It burned but in a good way, it felt so good like iv'e waited for this moment my entire life. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and I put my hands on his cheeks, He wrapped his hands around my waist. It soon turned into a whole "make-out session", at this point I was longing for more and i'm pretty sure Chandler was to because I could feel his bulge through his pants. We were just about to take it to the next level until someone knocked at the door. I got a little upset because I really wanted Chandler....You know, topping me right now. "Are you gonna answer it?" Chandler asked "I- I don't wanna get down" I stuttered burying my face into his neck. Chandler sighed then laughed a little, He put me down anyway then he went to open the door, I followed behind him. Channy opened the door and I stood behind him with my hands wrapped around his waist. It was Jimmy at the door, "Hey guys" Jimmy said "Hi", "Hey" Me and Chan replied. "I was gonna stop by both of your houses, but I guess your both here." Jimmy said laughing, "Anyways I was wondering if you guys wanted to make a vid on the gaming channel with me and Chris?" Jimmy asked. Chandler turned his head and looked back at me, I looked at him for a while then i just pressed my head into the back of his shoulder (a little bit lower than his shoulder because Karl's kinda short) "Uhh I don't think so today." Chandler told Jimmy, "Uh Okay. maybe another time?" Jimmy said sounding a little confused. "Mhm" Chan replied.

Chandler's pov-

After Jimmy left, Kar and I headed upstairs back to the bedroom. I laid on the bed and Karl laid next to me wrapping his right arm around my chest, and his right leg around my legs. It wasn't so long after until K fell asleep, I wrapped my right arm around him and decided to go to sleep too.

*Part 2 finished! Come back for part 3 i'll keep all of you updated! ;))*