chapter. 5

He sets me down on the floor and we start making out. He closes the door with his foot. We fumble to his bed, removing our shoes. He plops me down and start to kiss down my neck.

"Are you sure?", I look at him.
"I mean we have been mates since day one. Would this change things? What will we tell you mother?"

"Freyja, relax. It's not that big of a deal. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to", he gives me an empathetic smile.

"I want to but, we shouldn't"
Without another thought I press my lips against his.

He kisses me back, but quickly pulls away.
"Frey, you have to be sure. I don't want you to regret anything", he grabs my cheeks, looking into my green eyes.

A tear falls from my eyes, he wipes it away with his thumb. He pulls me in for a hug.
"I really want to, I do. But I don't want to change things. I don't want to loose you too. I can't loose you", my tears soak thru his shirt.
"It's fine Freyja. It's okay", his hands stroking thru my hair.

I pull away to look into his eyes.
"I will think about it okay?", his eyes shimmer.
"Okay, Frey", he pulls me into another hug, holding me tight.

"Sorry for totally ruining this", I smile a little.
"Don't apologise, it's your choice", he assures me.

"Are you tired? Do you want to stay here or go back to your dorm?"
"Can I stay here? I can go if you want me to, Draco"
"No, stay"

"I have to shower, you can too. If you want to", he stands up from the bed.
"Yes, I suppose that would be nice"

He walks into his bathroom, and turns on the shower. He come out again, shirtless. Draco pulls out some clean clothes from his dresser. He returns to the bathroom.
After a few minutes he comes back out in only a towel.
"You can go in now. Towels are under the sink, and there are clean clothes laying by the sink"
"Ok, thank you so much", I smile.
I walk past Draco, and into the bathroom.
The mirror is all fogged up, from the steam fea the shower.

I enter the shower and the water is at a perfect temperature. I lather my body with his soap. It smells so familiar and comforting. I rinse my hair and lather it with his shampoo. The warm water feels nice against my skin. I turn the shower off and step out. I grab a towel, and start drying myself off.

When I'm finally dry, i grab the clothes by the sink. Draco has picked out a green t-shirt, grey joggers and a black pair of boxers. I pull them on and exit the bathroom.

He almost chokes on his water.
"What? Do I look strange?", I frown.
"No, not at all. You look great. I- I just, no just forget it", he looks down.
"No, tell me. Please?"
"It's just that, I don't know. You are too great, why would you want to be with me"
I walk over to him and grab his shoulders.
"We've been mates since we were two years old, you're my family. And trust me, I don't get how you want to be with me"