Chapter 1 ~part 2~

Mira POV

"Where's the god dammit door!!" I yelles through the hall way, we still running to find the exit but this mansion looks like a maze. But then there's a table fool of sweets "hehe, let me taste the both of you HAHAAA!!!" Kanato laugh like a madman, we run faster and found a telephone, i grab it and put it in my ear but i saw the wire was cut and theirs someone grabs my waist, i turn around to see laito with his evil smirk "Didn't i tell, you don't need a phone" i pushed him and grab Yui's hand a run to a different direction. We find the exit and try to open or push it but it wouldn't budge. A hand smash through the door and we turn to see ayato "You can't run away from me" Ayato smirk, we push him and run through the spiral stair and until we find a door with a broken lock, we open it and saw full of jewelry, books, and dust. Yui look over the balcony suddenly she clutched her chest and walk backwards until her back banged at the bookself and some book fell into her "Yui!! Are you alright?? " I ask as i panic to see her in pain "I'm fine, Don't worry" she said but She's still in pain "Mira-chan look at this" she motioned a book but it looks like a diary, i grab it and open it, "This diary belong to PAPA" i emphasize the word P-A-P-A , she grab it and turn the page and read, "Yui and Mira make me the most happiest person in the world but they aren't my children so it means nothing but the blessing they gave to me was very special " she said and tears started to flow into her eyes but she quickly wipe it "So were not his daughters? Why did he lie to us?" She asked "I don't know too Yui" i said in a low voice "that bastard" i muttered "Of all rooms available, this room you must pick" i heard reiji voice in the room, i quickly turn my head and saw all the brothers staring us with hungry eyes, Yui start to tremble and her face showed fear. My concern and worried face turns into full of anger but i control in a minute "Stay put, both of you are my preys " kanato said 'One' i count before i release my anger to who will say three "Oi, CHichinashi that face you making makes my juices flow" Ayato said as he slowly crawl to Yui 'Two' i clutched my fist "Fufu~Bitch-chan lets have fun tonight nehh?~" he said and touch her thigh 'Three' my eyes darkened and a dark but also dangerous aura surrounds me "THAT'S IT!!!" I yelled, i grab Laito's face and smashed it into the wall and the wall has a very big crack. "Don't you dare try to touch or drink from Yui or me, if you want live got it?" I said yo him while i tighten my grip to his neck, he just smirk "What will you do if i do this? " he put his hand inside of my shirt where my stomach is. "LAITO-SAN DON'T DO THAT!!" Yui yelled but it's Too late my anger and demon side already released, i grab his hair and i flip him into another wall that was near in the door, the wall cracked and lead him into another room. "Now who's next?" I ask and glare at them their eyes was widened in shock and suprised then ayato smirk "what will you do if i do this?" He licked Yui's neck and about to bite but in my quick reflexes i kick him in the guts and he end up with laito. I calm my self "Reiji-san would you please show us our room" i said and turn to Reiji "Alright" he said, i help Yui to got up and follow Reiji to show our rooms. When Reiji show Yui's room she immediately fell to her bed and fall asleep, then Reiji show my room but he immediately lock the door behind us and pinned me in my bed. "What are you doing?" I asked as i try to free myself in his grip but he tighten his grip and slowly his face went to my neck, he lick my neck i shiver down to my spine as his breath and lick my neck , then he bite and suck my blood, in 5-10 minutes i feel dizzy and lightheaded, "Reiji stop i think i'm about to fai-" i was cut off as i black out.

Reiji POV

"Reiji stop i think i'm about to fai-" she didn't finish what she said, i retreat my fangs and look her face. Her eyes was close 'maybe i drank too much of her blood' i thought as i lifted her to her bed and cover her in sheets of bed. 'I never thought she would this beautiful' i caressed her cheek and kiss her cheek. "Good Night" i said and leave her room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hi Hi Hi
<3