14

Jahsehs POV...
Class was almost over thank god. They've been talking to eachother the whole time.

*ring ring*

"Aye let's go we got class!" I said zooming out grabbing jades hand.

As soon as we were far enough from the class I let go of her.

"Sheeeh! Nearly yanked my damn arm off! Why the rush?" She said fixing her backpack.

I looked at her and shrugged. We walked side by side to class and sat together. Then of course that foose pumpkin head walked in. straight smiled at jade and sat on the opposite side of her.

Jades pov...
Jahsehs been acting weird, well weirder than usual. I looked over at him and he seemed so deep in thought.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

He looked at me and nodded. He seemed tired. The bags under his eyes were highly noticeable.

"We're gonna skip school today." I said to him.

He looked at me confused and as soon as the bell rang we ran out of campus. I guess Kim was gonna have to find his way around because Jahseh was more important.

"Ski said we can go to his house but he can't ditch because he has a big test today." I said walking to skis car.

We got in and listened to light music there. Once we finally got to his house we went up to Jahsehs room that ski had gave him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jahsehs asked sitting on the bed.

"Sure." I smiled.

I sat next to him with my back against the headboard. We decided to watch Halloween. Through the middle of the movie I noticed Jahseh fell asleep. His head was just down so I tried to fix him but he ended up laying on my stomach. I didn't want to wake him so I just left him there.

Soon after I fell asleep.

Ski's POV...
I'm so damn tired. These damn teachers giving us tests for no reason.

"Yoo!" I called out.

Nothing.

I walked to Jahsehs room and seen him and jade sleeping. Holding eachother.

"Oooo y'all so cute!" I whispered.

I took out my phone and took a picture. My dumb self didn't know the flash was on and so as soon as the flash popped they jumped up.

"Damn fool!" Jahseh yelled in a husky voice.

"I'm blind!" Jade said rubbing her eyes.

"Man y'all left me at school just to come cuddle. I'm hungry..." I said rubbing my stomach.

"When aren't you?" They said in sync.

"Man get y'all clown selfs up and let's go to ihop." I said walking out of the room.