25

Jades pov...
Ski came into the classroom and looked all mad but Jah wasn't with him.

"Where's Jahseh?" I asked.

"Man who cares we don't need that mop headed bi polar no good-"

"Woahhhhh! Calm down." I laughed as he mumbled. "What happened?"

He then explained everything that happened and me and Tracy just listened.

"There ain't no relationship, love or friendship wise, without trust." Tracy said shrugging.

"Psh, I have more things to worry about then his paranoia so I don't care." Ski said resting his head on the table.

I leaned my head back and brushed my hands down my face. If it's not one thing it's another.

"I thi-"

Just as Tracy began to talk Jahseh came in and the bell rang. He looked directly at me making me shift in my seat a little. I quickly looked away and paid attention to the teacher.

Omniscient...
The class had began and they had a sub so the trio continued to just hang out. Jahseh on the other hand was just watching them well more like watching jade.

"That's why yo foreheads bigger than the ocean!" Ski yelled at Tracy.

Jade looked back and forth as they messed around shaking her head.

"Welp I'm cold." Jade said stopping their bickering.

"Ah ha! I told your stick looking self to bring a sweater and did you listen? NO! That's your fault." Tracy said crossing his arms and snuggling in his seat. "This sweaters mighty toasty ma'am." He teased.

"Bruh you're so childish!" Ski said taking off his sweater.

He tossed it to jade who thanked him. She stuck her tongue out towards Tracy who just rolled his eyes.