empty space

lizzie takes a cab and goes to the train station, she realizes that she needs help, and even if her dad told her to not tell hope's family before they fix things at the school, she couldn't handle being alone, or worse, without hope. it was selfish of her, she knew that, but she wasn't thinking, lizzie was desperate.
*morning, new orleans*
lizzie arrives at freya's house, knocking on her door euphorically,  their hands were trembling.
freya was taking so long to open that door, at least it seemed like it.
but, when she finally opens, she says:
- lizzie?? hi! how are you?
- h-hi!! im fine, c-can i come in??
the girl answers.
- of course!! come in, don't mind the mess, our babysitter is out of town for a couple of days....
freya gladly responds. lizzie wasn't hearing a thing, she was too out of her mind at that moment.
- i need your help, hope's in danger!
she says walking discomposedly through their living room.
freya responds worried:
F: WHAT HAPPENED?? WHERE IS SHE??
L: it's a long story, can you help me??
F: OF COURSE, come here.
the mikaelson witch takes lizzie to her library, they spent the whole day searching for some spell that could wake hope, lizzie explained the whole situation to her.
freya asks if lizzie wants to eat something and she says that she's not hungry.
F: why are you so worried, you know we can do it, right?
L: i don't know anything anymore, she usually is the one who tells me that everything is going to be fine (ends the phrase with a little smile in the corner of her cheek)
F: you two, seems like you have a very interesting relationship huh?
L: yeah, she's my friend, i love her, that's why im here.
F: okay... (freya giggles and picks the last book on her shelve)
L: what???
F: i don't know, it seems a bit more than that if you asks me... (lizzie dodge her eyes from the book she's reading and looks at freya confused, but deep down, she knows what she mean)
F: HERE! i think this might help you.
freya shows lizzie a page with some scripts in french, from a spell once executed on a witch who was mind trapped in her own dreams by a creature that matches the necromancer descriptions.
after freya gives lizzie the book, she takes her to the train station, and as they were waiting for the train, she looks at the saltzman witch and says:
- i know what you're feeling, you know... when she wakes up, tell her about that.
L: about what?
F: you know what.
the train arrives, both of them says their goodbyes and lizzie goes back to mystic falls.
*night, at the boarding school*
josie and caroline have been looking for lizzie the entire day, called everyone in town, even alerted sheriff donavan about it. they were both at the twins' room, when lizzie enters and she was received with a big and relieves group hug, and caroline's complains about lizzie disappearing and not telling anyone about it.
they talked, and lizzie explained where she was and the spell that could wake hope.
caroline quickly pick the key to the room they were keeping hope's body while josie and lizzie waits at the door, and when they finally open it, her body was gone.

------------------------ TRANSLATION PT
lizzie pega um táxi e vai para a estação de trem, ela percebe que precisa de ajuda, e mesmo que seu pai tenha lhe dito para não contar à família de hope antes de consertar as coisas na escola, ela não aguentaria ficar sozinha, ou pior, sem a hope. era egoísta da parte dela, ela sabia disso, mas ela não estava pensando direito, lizzie estava desesperada.
* manhã, nova orleans *
lizzie chega na casa de freya, batendo em sua porta euforicamente, com as mãos tremendo.
freya estava demorando tanto para abrir aquela porta, pelo menos parecia.
mas, quando ela finalmente abre, diz:
- lizzie ?? oi! como você está?
- oi !! bem... posso entrar ??
a garota responde.
- claro!! entre, não ligue para a bagunça, nossa babá está fora da cidade por alguns dias ....
freya responde com prazer. lizzie não estava ouvindo nada, ela estava fora de si naquele momento.
- preciso de sua ajuda, hope está em perigo!
ela diz andando desconcertada pela sala de estar.
freya responde preocupada:
F: O QUE ACONTECEU ?? ONDE ELA ESTÁ??
L: é uma longa história, você pode me ajudar ??
F: CLARO, por aqui.
freya reponde preocupada.
a bruxa mikaelson leva lizzie para sua biblioteca, eles passaram o dia inteiro procurando por algum feitiço que pudesse despertar hope. lizzie explicou toda a situação para ela. freya pergunta se lizzie queria comer alguma coisa e ela diz que não está com fome.
F: por que você está tão preocupada, você sabe que podemos fazer isso, certo?
L: eu não sei mais de nada, geralmente é ela quem me fala que vai ficar tudo bem (termina a frase com um sorrisinho no canto da bochecha)
F: vocês duas, parece que vocês têm um relacionamento muito interessante né?
L: sim, ela é minha amiga, eu a amo, é por isso que estou aqui.
F: entendi... (freya ri baixinho e escolhe o último livro em sua prateleira)
L: o quê ??
F: não sei, parece um pouco mais do que isso se você me perguntar ... (lizzie desvia os olhos do livro que está lendo e olha para freya confusa, mas no fundo, ela sabe o que quer dizer)
F: AQUI! Eu acho que isso pode te ajudar. freya mostra a lizzie uma página com alguns escritos em francês, de um feitiço executado em uma bruxa que estava presa em seus próprios sonhos por uma criatura que corresponde às descrições do necromante. depois que freya deu o livro para lizzie, ela a levou para a estação de trem, e enquanto esperavam o trem, ela olhou para a bruxa saltzman e disse:
- eu sei o que você está sentindo, sabe... quando ela acordar, fale para ela.
L: sobre o quê?
F: você sabe o quê.
o trem chega, as duas se despedem e lizzie volta para mystic falls.
* noite, na escola *
josie e caroline estiveram procurando por lizzie o dia todo, ligaram para todos na cidade, até alertaram o xerife Donavan sobre isso. as duas estavam no quarto das gêmeas, quando lizzie entra e é recebida com um grande e aliviado abraço coletivo, caroline reclama do desaparecimento de lizzie e de não contar a ninguém. elas conversaram, e lizzie explicou onde estava e o feitiço que poderia acordar hope. caroline rapidamente pegou a chave do quarto que estavam mantendo o corpo de hope enquanto josie e lizzie esperam na porta, e quando eles finalmente a abrem, seu corpo havia sumido.