𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Park Soo-Jae POV

I sit in the car by myself, outside it was chilly. I was going to the photo shoot with Sun-oh but what they failed to tell me what it was a night photo shoot. It was 8 at the moment and I had just finished the homework I was given this morning.

Needless to say I was dead tired, we make it into the building and there are people surrounding us. The security comes out helping me get out the car. Immediately flashes of light hit my face.

I block the flashing light but I felt someone pull my arm. I get pulled to the left and I stumble down not before using my arm to lessen the blow on the way down.

" Park Soo-jae I'm your biggest fan, I love you. I love you!!! " he shouts

He grips my wrist harder and I winced at the pain. Security than grabs the man and pulls him away. I stand in shook, this is the first time someone had done that.

Someone grabs the same wrist and pulls me into the building.

" Soo-jae are you okay? "

Sun-oh looks at my face left to right. I pull my hand away, I slightly hiss at the pain.

" Soo-jae " he said

He lightly grabs my wrist, being fragile to my now red wrist. I'm sure it'a going to bruise tomorrow.

" I'm alright, it doesn't hurt as much " I laugh it off

" Oh Ms Park Soo-jae, we apologize for this inconvenience please come with us. Mr Hwang Sun-oh we will have a member attending to you right away " The lady staff said

" see you " I smile

He waves at me and I follow the lady. My wrist has a burning feeling but it doesn't hurt it's more like a irritated feeling. It might swell up but it's something I couldn't handle.

I get lead into the room and I sit on the chair. The team works around me. One puts ointment on my wrist and another works on make up. Then another on hair.

I was given a pearl pink long gown dress my hair was curled and was side parted flowing over my shoulders with heels.

Once everything was set up, I get up and walk into the room. The door opens for me and I look around.

I see that Sun-oh was already taking photos. He wore a very classic suit but one thing that was different was his hair. It slicked and he looked a bit older.

He looks at me and stare at him. He stopped posing and looks away.

" Sun-oh is there something wron—, oh Ms Parker Soo-Jae you look beautiful "

" thank you " I smile

" please go ahead with Sun-oh "

Sun-oh walks in front of me holding out his hand. I hold on to it.

" wow Sun-oh such a gentlemen, thank you " I laugh

He still didn't say anything but we still posed.

" Sun-oh " I said

" Sun-oh " I sing his name

" why aren't you paying attention to me, your making me very sad you know " I laugh slightly getting rid of the awkwardness

Sun-oh turns to me and we're face to face. I notice his tie was crooked and collar was going upward. I walk close to him, aligning the tie and straight out the collar.

" you know I might fall your you right now " I laugh jokingly

" how's you wrist " he said

I dust off the suit and he looks away. He was getting shy. How funny.

" It's fine now, it's just getting red. Don't worry, focus on the shoot "

I smile at him and pull his tie towards me and turn around. I give a smile to the camera  and I felt Sun-oh almost fall forward to me but caught himself.

" Soo-jae what was that for— "

" Park Soo-jae that was beautiful "

I laugh and the director called me and Sun-oh over. The picture comes out the big screen. I had Sun-oh's tie over my shoulder and his eye wide looking at me. While I smiled at the camera.

" so perfect so beautiful, 5 minute break "

Me and Sun-oh sit on a chair while we look over more photos.

" you look really handsome, not bad " I said

I take a quick sip of water and continue to look at the photos. I show him a picture of us when I was fixing his suit. I was surprised he took photos of that.

" what do you think Sun-oh " I said showing him the picture

I hear nothing and look at him. I kinda miss when he was talking even if it was nonsense. I see he's not even looking at the screen he's looking at me. I roll my eyes.

" don't tell me you fell for me Sun-oh "

~~~
VOTE & COMMENT