CHAPTER-9

Misti's Pov:

As soon as i head back to papa's room i could sense that something bad is gonna happen and i sit beside him and talk to him for a while and in sometime nurse comes and injects a sleeping injection so that he could take rest for a while.

I was feeling a bit tired so i told mom that i m going back home and will come the next day so i go to near parking and take out my car and head towards my home and soon as i was out of traffic i was going when suddenly a truck comes from the wrong way and dashed my car and i didn't know when i passed out.

Ishan's Pov:

As soon as mishti said me those words i could feel that my heart has shattered into million pieces and I can't believe she saying me those words. So, I was going to leave mohali but then I thought i can't leave mishti in this condition so I was heading back to her home but i could see from a little distance that mishti car has dashed into a tree. So, i go near her and see that she has been drenched into so much of blood so I pick her up and take her to hospital and wait outside as the doctors were treating her and i was not in control but someone tapped my shoulder and I saw shubman and abhishek there and I asked them how they are here so shubman said that he came here for some work and so abhay accompanied him. They said mishti will be fine and as soon as I heard that i breakdown into tears and abhay hugs me and also consoles me.

I could see doctors coming out and i ask them how mishti is and they said she has lost a lot of blood and we need to arrange B+ve blood for her and shubman said he has some of his acquaintance he will arrange the blood. I asked the doctor if I can see her and they said i can and I went inside to see my love laying lifeless and numb. So I hold her hand and say
"Mishti yeh kya kar liya tumne, mai tumhe aise ni dekh sakta pls jaldi tik ho jao. Mujhe pata hai tum mujhse bahout pyaar karti ho and ye Saab tum apne papa ke liye kar rahi ho. Haan mishti maine Saab sun liya pls tum zyaada mat socho and jaldi se hosh mai aa jao hum uncle ko mana lenge saache pyaar mai kabhi difficulty bhi aati hai hum dono usko saath mai lad lenge baby pls get up... And Ishan cries for his love.

Updated...Updated....

Sorry for this shitty chapter.. Hope you guys will love it...

Love
Sanjana..❤❤