CHAPTER-10 (PART-1)

Ishan's POV:

Today, I don't feel good at all my love is inside fighting for her life and i can't do anything for her. Last Night Her Health Detoriated and doctors told me she is slipping into coma and I cant let that happen.

Now,the doctors are operating her Shubman and Abhay are here with me they didn't leave me for one sec and I m so happy that I have my bestfriends cum brothers with me in this condition of mine. Doctors came out and they said that the operation was successful but it will take time for Mishti to regain her consciousness so shubman dropped me to the hotel to let me change and take rest for a while as I haven't slept from last night.

It was evening and I went to hospital and abhay said me that Mishti has regained her consciousness and was repeatedly calling my name and I straightly went to her ward and as soon as I saw her my eyes were going blurry and my legs are making me weak. I go near her and hold her hands and say "Mishti ye kyu kiya tumne tum janti ho mai tumhe aise pain mai ni dekh Sakta toh phir q babyyy. Agar tumhe kuch hojata toh mai kaise jita tumhare bina mai toh marjata. And soon as I said that she broke down and I hugged her so tightly near my chest and consoled her and she started saying "Toh mai kya karti Babe mai papa ko kaise mana kardeti mai tumhe iss condition mai nahi dekh sakti isliye mai marne gayi and you saved me ishan."

"WHY ISHAN WHY DID YOU SAVE ME MARJANE DIYA HOTA.I M THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU IMMENSE PAIN AND YOU SAVED ME. ITNA SAAB KUCH HOGYA PHIR BHI TUMNE MUJHE BACHYA. WHY DO YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH ISHAN MAI TUMHARE PYAAR KE LAYAK NI HOO. TUMHE TOH MUJHSE AACHI AND TUMHARE TYPE KI LADKI MIL JATI THEN WHY ME."

As soon as she said that she broke down again and I said her "QYUNKI TUM MERA PEHLA AUR AKHRI PYAAR HO MISHTI. TUMHARE BINA MAI KUCH BHI NAHI. QYU MAR RAHI HO MUJHE MISHTI PLS DONT KILL ME BY HURTING YOURSELF YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IMPORTANT YOU ARE TO ME MY LOVE. AND USS DIN MAINE SAAB SUN LIYA JO UNCLE NE KAHA. VO TUMHARE DAD HAI UNKA FIKAAR KARNA CORRECT HAI BUT HUM UNKO MANA LENGE AND SOCIETY AUR ISS WORLD SE LAD LENGE BUT AISE NI BABE. YOU ARE MY SHERNI SO FIGHT BACK FOR OUR LOVE." As soon as I said that she hugged me and like that we talked for a while and she slept as she was feeling week.

Updated...Updated....

See you soon in my next chapter...

Adios Amigos
Sanjana