Roleplay~ Rin okumura

Trinity • Rin

•⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️ CNC kink, smut, not edited, slight knife-play•

⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️
CNC kink, smut, not edited, slight knife-play

Trinity kept a blank face as Rin kissed her neck. Trinity pushed him away making Rin grow confused.

"Oh, are you not in the mood?"

"No, I'm always horny." She joked. She dragged her hand down his naked chest, " I just... I want to try something new."

"We've already tried about everything." Rin smirked, " And I have enjoyed everything."

"Well, this one is a little bit... different."

Trinity smiled skipping towards Rin's dorm. She was dressed in a sexy fitted black dress that reached mid-thigh. She fluffed up her hair knocking on Rin's door.

The door swung unlocking, although she heard no sign of Rin. She entered his  dimly lit and lifeless room. Her heels clicked against the wooden floor walking in further. She shifted uncomfortably as the silence began to feel eerie.

"Rin?" She called with a confused tone.

A gloved hand went over her mouth making her squirm. She struggled against their grasp tripping forward on the floor. She tried to get up but the mysterious figure held her down.

"I always watch you from afar but your boyfriend was always there."

He had a cap shadowing the top half of his face. She stared up at him with a frightened look. The mysterious man squatted down growing a wicked smile.

"Please let me go."

"Why would I let you slip through my  fingers?" He straddled her thighs down in place taking in her appearance. His glided around her shoulders covered by flimsy strap, before traveling to the nape of her breasts.

His hot breathe tickled her upper chest before inhaling her natural scent. He groaned in satisfaction sucking on her glowy skin making her squeal and wriggle. "So good."