In love with a spider~ Kurapika

Hanina • Kurapika

•

"Hanina, I think... I love you."

"Well shit didn't see that coming." She joked sarcastically

Kurapika frowned at her sillyness crossing her arms. Hanina cooed bending down to pinch his cheek, but yanked away from her touch. It lowkey hurted that she didn't have heart-touched reaction he'd expected.

"Why must you joke about everything?" He scoffed walking away.

"Kurapika, come back here." She whined playfully.

She ran to him gripping the clothe of his outfit. He gripped his fists stopping, turning around to see a smirk on her face. He felt so enraged for some unknown reason.

"Your so annoying!!! I tell you 'I love you' and you laugh in my-"

Hanina grabbed him by his collar making his body jerk. Soft lips connecting to his, calming down his hurting anger. His eyes widened before skeptically accepting her lips in a lovely daze.

Hanina bent her body down to his 5'7 figure lacing her hands through his blonde locs. Kurapika stood on his tippy-toes gaining more access to her pillowy lips.

Kurapika gasped for air as she pulled away, kinda missing the feel of her lips.  Hanina snuck a kiss onto his nose before letting go of him. Kurapika noticed the unreadable look on her face, added with a sad smile.

"I love you too, Kurapika."

A small smile crept up on her face looking away in embarrassment.  That teasing smirk on her face, that he swore he hated, was missing. Kurapika wanted to smile but something seemed... off.

"You should have said that the first time." He pouted.

"I like teasing you, Pikapika~." She spiked quietly

"Hanina..." Kurapika grabbed her hand giving her a serious but loving stare. "Promise you tell everything."

"What do you mean?"