002.

KHAMARI 'MARI' ROBERTSON
HOUSE PARTY | BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
JUNE 20TH 2020 | 1:34 A.M

"YOU ready to go?" I looked up and seen my best-friend, Lee looking agitated

"YOU ready to go?" I looked up and seen my best-friend, Lee looking agitated. Which ofcourse, had me on go. I stood up and opened my cross body bag, double checking that I had put my piece into it and didn't leave it in the car. I downed the rest of my cup and licked my lips to make sure I ain't have none dripping down my mouth.

"Wassup?" I questioned as we pushed pass the people in this crowded house party. I ain't even want to come but Lee always want to be out in some bitches face. I was on alert and I really ain't feel like fighting with no wanna-be gansta's or some weird niggas who can't handle a female taking they bitch.

"Some bitch came up to me and we choppin it up', ain't even realize that's Shay lil' friend." My eyes widened. Can't take this motherfucka' no where.

"She gonna tell? Or you valid bro?" All I could think of was Shay was going to pop up at Lee crib and end up breaking some shit up. She had drove up to her crib and slashed 2 of her tires. Threw a brick in her back door.  They were the definition of toxic.

As we walked up to my car, I unlocked it and got in the driver side. "Ion' know bro.If she do tell, Imma say I ain't do shit but talk." Lee said making me laugh as she got in the passenger side.

I pushed the button to start up the car and pulled out driving away from Bushwick going back towards Harlem. I couldn't wait to get in bed and roll up a blunt to the face. "You gotta stop this shit cause when she beat ya ass, Ian' saving you." I said as I shook my head and continued driving.

"Shit, just make sure my mom's don't put me in no fuckin' dress in that casket." Lee said shaking her head,scrolling through her phone.

"We'd both have to be dead for that to happen."

KHAMARI'S RESIDENCE | HARLEM, NEW YORK
JUNE 23RD 2020 11:34 A.M

"YO , guard ya' fuckin man dickhead." Lee sucked her teeth, getting aggravated playing 2k. I shook my head as I took a pull from my blunt and scrolling on my phone when an unknown caller popped up. It was a 917 number, which was a New York area code, so I answered.

"Yoo?" I waited for a response. I heard light breathing which told me someone was there. "Don't be playin' on my line. Who is this?" Lee turned and scrunched her face up hearing the change in my tone.

"Oh, sorry. I had seen your number on your Instagram, I'm interested in getting a tattoo." A soft voice said through the phone. I had to get a new phone for work calls, cause these random ass calls and text in the middle of the night be blowin' a nigga high.