Mondo x SMR x Kiyotaka p.2 - The lemony lemon

BRO WE MADE IT TO 50 K DNDJFFJFJ

Continuation of Mondo x Ishimaru x SMR

I RAN WITH THE SCENARIO OF A CORRUPTION ARC, and then added a really dirty lemon.

TW/ Manipulation, and kinks such as choking, facefucking, dumbification, fingering, marking, crying, and facials, grinding, cock inflation, and master and pets :)

----------

A few months later

The world was a much different place then when you entered. After the initial overtaking, and the dominating of your two lovers, you began to work on the last remaining survivors of the class. At one point, you thought that you shouldve let them go. But now, you simply couldnt care less about how they felt. Your humanity was so corrupted, and your personality reflects that. After it was revealed that Mondo and Ishimaru were behind the plan, you forced Togami, Kirigiri, Asahina, Naegi, Hagakure and Fukawa to stay inside the school.

To the survivors, they tried to cure and help you. It was obvious that even though Mondo and Ishimaru were absolutely crazy, the two of them were absolutely perfect in their own crazy way to you. The way that you would look at them with soft eyes and a light blush was adorable, but also so scary considering how much larger and how much scarier youve gotten. You glared at everything and everyone and was aggressive in the beginning, but would only speak in soft, affectionate whispers when you talked to the men you loved the most. Tensions were high, and so were spirits. At one point, they tried to hold you down and restrain you, but after working on your strength for so long, you easily overpowered them. This was because you had so much power of Mondo and Kiyotaka, so if they were to somehow convince you to revert back into the kind, affectionate man from before, then maybe they would be able to survive. But no, the corruption hit you way too hard and you were not budging. In your eyes, the incident had opened your mind. In some twisted sense, the knowledge you gained is more important, and you felt like your friends shouldve experienced it too.

In some sense, they knew that you still cared about them. They were still your friends, and even if you had been corrupted you will still remember them for the memories that they had given you before. This was only possible because Mondo had given everyone their memories for the sake of despair. But man, did you show this care in weird ways. You were the type of person to absolutely kick someone's ass, and then tell them that it was for their sake. It was almost like your personalities shifted, as you would help celebrate their birthdays and be kind to them, but would have to be calmed down if one of the survivors were found to be conspiring against Mondo and Ishimaru,

The person who took it the hardest was Makoto. He was the person who knew you the most, so to see you love someone else and share such intimate moments when he still had feelings for you, and had you forcefully taken away from him was painful. To see you become someone who was so different and tempting in your own way was hard. It just seemed like the two of you were meant to be, so why didnt you see him the same way as before? You were his knight, but was he abandoned?

I guess that same type of care that allowed you to slowly break down their walls. It was nice in a sense because they had lost everything else, so why not bask in the affection the (h/c) haired male had given them? They knew that it was only because you wanted to show them the same despair, but it was nice. All of the softer moments they had with you were nice, but also offputting. The light in your eyes was gone when you were talking to them, and your smile was less warm and inviting. Your actions were like a front, because you would act and help them like you normally would before the killing, but you were less talkative, less warm, and more jaded. It slowly built the trust up in them, but even still, the boys were growing to be very possessive of you.