Fluffy Scenarios- V1

Hello everyone!! I thought this would be a nice way to help with some off the sexual tension in these chapers, so I made a fluff :)))

Some of these have minor angst, but they are all cute.

Please vote, comment and request. I may not be able to update often, but I will always appreciate when people do these.

-_______________________________________________________________________

Human Monokuma

Monokuma was an absolute psychopath, and would take what he wants. So he ended up taking his boyfriend's heart :)

Monokuma smiled as he felt himself get buried into your chest as the two of you cuddled on his bed. You were always so nice and patient with him well mostly. The male was gentle, and Monokuma would never mention this but he always thought that he was missing something in his crazy life. The two of you were so compatible, with him being the one to initiate and be the crazy person, whereas you were so patient and always stood by the people you cared about most. The duo toned haired male blushed in your chest. Things were so much different before he met you, and now it seems like it was now meant to be. Maybe it was you that was the piece he missed.

Leon Kuwata

Leon smiled as he waved across the stadium, seeing the screams of fans, and the clicking of cameras as the photographers took pictures of the red-headed male. The man had pulled through and was the star player in his nationals baseball game, which was obviously a huge success. The male was dirty, and was smelly, but something else was on his mind. It wasnt the fangirls and fanboys that were cheering for him, or the clapping and cheers that were for him. It was for his boyfriend, M/n.

Now obviously, if the two were found to be dating, the world would be confused. You two had no connections together, but that's what made it more special. It wasnt expected, there were no expectations for him to stress about with his partners. The two of you were special in his mind. You genuinely wanted what was best for him, and kept him grounded. Sure there were arguments, and there were fights, but it was only because you were concerned about him. The day before he was going to play, the two of you had connected, and you promised that you would never stop caring for him, and to do you proud.

This was for you.

Chihiro Fujisaki

Chihiros hair bounced as he took his steps. He couldnt help it, it was his favourite time of the year! Chihiro and M/n were travelling to the cherry blossom festival, which was where M/n first kissed Chihiro.

M/n smiled down as he saw the peppy steps Chihiro took, he loved to see the male happy. This was a very special time for him as well, so he was more than happy to dedicate some time to spend with his boyfriend. Chihiro and M/n walked across the sidewalk, enjoying the smell of sweets, and the pink petals falling in contrast from the night sky. The two held hands, and both smiled brightly as they found a small stall, with lanterns glowing.

The two walked to the stall, and bought a few mochis. The two then walked over to a cherry tree on a hill that wasn't too far away. The taller one sat down first, and Chihiro sat down on M/ns lap, they got comfortable before they started to munch on the treat. The mochis were important and symbolic for so many reasons, and made them smile. Those same mochis were originally what got the two to talk, and the same mochis were what M/n gave to Fujisaki whenever he was sad.

Mondo Oowada

Mondo sighed as he stepped out of the shower, with the warm water dripping down his body. He took the white fluffy towel off the rack and dried himself off with it. Humming a small tune, the ultimate gangster peacefully diddled around the washroom, his aggressive persona completely melting away. The male wasted a few more minutes in the peaceful silence before opening the door and walking towards his closet, and putting on some of your pajamas. The male then opened his door and walked through the dorms, with the water from his hair slowly falling. Once he came across the dorm with your name on it, he knocked a few times to when you opened.

The (U/T) male smiled, and grabbed Mondos hand as he pulled the other male into his dorm. It was a very fluffy scene, and the two didnt say much at all. M/n took another towel and patted his feet as the (h/c) coloured male sat on his bed. Mondo quickly sat below the edge of the bed, and directly under his lover. M/n took the towel and gently patted Mondos hair, and slowly combed through it. Mondo only smiled as he could feel the attention and care in his lover, with him slowly becoming more sleepy as M/n began to rake through his hair.

In the end, Mondo ended up falling asleep and M/n had to very forcefully drag him into his bed, where they spooned :)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ishimaru was a rigid boy, and was someone who had such a strong sense of morals. So no one expected him to be dating a troublemaker. It was late at night, and there was a knock on his door. He was so confused.

Why would someone be at the door? He questioned as he slowly peeked and opened the door, and saw you staring at him with large, soft eyes. He only deadpanned as he opened the door, before he was swallowed in a hug with you. The two of you were different in private, with you being a softy and him being more caring. He smiled before yelping as he was being lifted in the hug, and then being tucked into bed as the larger male went right after him. The two stayed in an embrace before M/n spoke quietly to him.

Thanks for sticking with my annoying ass.. You won;t ever know how much I appreciate that.

He remembered that the next day when he saw you fooling around again.

Byakuya Togami

Byakuya let out a rare smile as he saw his boyfriend try to make tea and scones. Byakuya was having an off day and his boyfriend took it upon himself to try and make tea and scones for the male. Byakuyas smile wiped right off his face as he heard a loud crash. He took a few steps only to see M/n holding a tray of scones, before slipping on the flour that was on the floor and catapulting the scones to an unknown realm. Byakuya could only stifle his laugh as he saw the fallen males soul fly out of his body, before being put right back in. Byakuya lifted his boyfriend, and the two tried to make the scones together.

Needless to day, Byakuya learned to never let his boyfriend near the kitchen ever again. When the two took a sip of tea, Byakuya spat it right out. But hey, it was the thought that counts.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

Yasuhiro sighed, as his hair deflated. It was a long day, and he felt misunderstood. No one believed him when he told them about his ultimate, and all he felt like was crying in his boyfriend's arms, who was a year above him. He was tired of being treated differently because of his talent, and he was tired of putting on a mask. He wasnt stupid.

It was after classes, when the tall male began to walk to the other side of the campus, where his boyfriend's dorm was. He didnt care, but it was just a rough day for him. As he was walking, he saw his boyfriend exit from a grocery store, with bags full of food and snacks. The male seemed gleeful as the (U/t) began to walk back to his dorms.

Yasuhiro couldnt take it, and ran towards the (e/c) eyed male. The bubbly male jumped on his boyfriend, and M/n, as a result, crashed into the ground lol. M/n looked around frantically, before pulling his boyfriend up and holding his hand, and placing his groceries on the other.

Once the two made it back home, M/n revealed that he was going to make them dinner and he bought snacks to share for the two of them.

After that, he was confident in saying that this day was the best hes ever had.

Makoto Naegi

Makoto smiled tiredly as he entered his boyfriend's studio. His boyfriend was a baker, and never failed to make him smile. Makoto entered the shop, and his eyes widened as he saw all the ingredients for his favourite cake lined up, The male was stressed with school, and had really bad ways of coping with it. His boyfriend saw for sure, and wanted to make sure that his lover had some fun once and a while. The male had smiled when he saw the auburn male enter, and based on the way his face lit up, knew that it would be worth it.

The two made a mess. An absolute mess. Like, icing in places where icing should not be, and there was flour everywhere. Strawberry juice laid on every possible area, and the cake was tipping on one side.