chapter five

Alexia

Alexia

"Italy, mio caro." I hoped I hadn't heard him right.

"How are we in in fucking Italy and I live in New York. It can't be possible." I said trying to register how I was in a completely different continent and leave alone country.

"It's called traveling,ever heard of it?" Was all this a joke to him?

"It's not legal to take someone from their home to a foreign country without their consent and you fucking did it!" I yelled at him but he wasn't fazed at all

"Kidnapping is also illegal but I still kidnapped you. I just don't follow rules, people follow mine." He said firmly with authority dripping in his voice as he walked closer to me.

How was he even proud of his actions?

"Listen hear De luca, I know you're an egotistical jerk but..." He interrupted me before I finished.

"What did you call me?"

Well shit,he wasn't supposed to know I knew about him.!¡

"I said egotistical jerk." I answered him dumbly.

"No, what name did you call me?" I saw a mixture of anger and confusion in his deep sea green eyes.

Boom!

The same moment came the sound of an explosion,a whistle of splinters as from a breaking window frame and a suffocating smell of smoke. I looked at Leo in confusion and panic as he let out a string of italian curses. He looked pissed frustrated and hot?

Damn my brain for always focusing on his looks even at such moments.

"Stay here." Before I knew it ,he was already out of the room as he locked the door and I heard his faint footsteps down the hallway. I tried my luck in opening the door but it wouldn't even badge.

My heart was hammering inside my chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. I squat on the floor quietly trying to calm my nerves.

Ruffle shots broke the stillness of the atmosphere followed by shuttering of glasses. Loud footsteps were heard running all over and I knew something was definitely not right.

I sat there in silence and closed my eyes when I heard hinges breaking and the door landing rather loudly on the concrete floor. I didn't there look up to who had entered the room,I only stared at the black boots approaching me.

Fuck, this is my end.

"Come with me." I lifted my head up because of the familiarity of the voice. Her ponytail was ragged,loose hair falling over her features that contorted with effort. She held her hand out to me.

"Keisha?" I never new I would see her, not after the party at least. She looked oddly different in her all black outfit.

"We have about fifteen minutes before they notice my absence, let's go to my car,I'll explain everything." I trusted her and she was helping me escape my kidnappers so I did follow her. The whole house was filled with smoke blurring my vision but Keisha seemed to know her way round the house.

A lot of gun shots filled the atmosphere and the house was in ruins. We went out through what I assumed was the back door and I was met with cool air hitting my face. I could barely remember the last time I was outside during the day. Black jeeps were lined at the front door and I figured it was an ambush.

"Are those..."

"The Costas, yeah. It was a surprise ambush to De luca."

Figured!

We walked faster, hiding behind jeeps until we finally reached a small black car,it wasn't even locked. Keisha instructed me to get in quickly and she drove off in a supersonic speed. I looked behind and witnessed the exploding of the small house.

✷✷✷✷✷

"Now tell me what's really going on." I said to Keisha as she sat next to me on the sofa. We were in a cheap hotel room holding hot cup of coffee on a cozy sofa.

We agreed to spend the night here then Keisha would fly with me to New York the following morning.

"You remember the night at the party, I saw Camille dragging you outside and I knew something was up. I secretly followed you guys outside and saw De Luca hitting you and carrying you away."

"It would have been nice if you came to save me you know." I gave her a playful glare.

"Relax,I had a plan. I followed his car at a distance and boom,I got to your location. De luca was crazy enough not to have his men with him so it was easy to plan an ambush with the Costas. The Costas took it as a benefit for their rivalry against the De lucas but it was really to save you."

"Aww,look at you being the hero." I teased her.

"Shut up."

"Tell me more about Leo." I finished, looking at her with expectation like a kid in in a candy store. I really wanted to know who Leo actually was and what he was capable of.

"Well..." Keisha started but was immediately interrupted by the door bell. We both stared at each other and confusion before she stood up and walked to the door.

Keisha assured me that no one would find us in that hotel so I quietly followed her to the door,my curiosity being picked. The door didn't have a peep hole so she had to open it slowly and cautiously, not knowing what to expect.

She stood at the door for a few seconds, blocking me from seeing who stood there but then the door suddenly opened fully.

Oh hell...

His masculine body leaned casually on the door frame with a relaxed and calm look on his face. He obviously wore his signature smirk, showing off his pearl white teeth.

"Keisha Costa,I believe you have what belongs to me no?" He said casually shifting his gaze to my direction.

Well?;)

Please vote and maybe comment.

Love tracyyy 💛