Chap 2 : Explain again?

Hea's POV :

I let the warm water run on my body, it has already been 15 minutes since I entered the shower but I still have not started to shower my self yet. 

I closed the tap and grabbed the shampoo bottle, I pour it on my head and massage my scalp until my hair was dripping with lavender smelling goodness. 

I turn the shower on and began washing my self, suddenly the bathroom light started flickering. I have Nyctophobia and I am very scarred to stay alone in the dark. 

I quickly grab the towel hanging on the rack and rush out into my room. The light were flickering non stop and now I was panicking, I reached for my phone but before that I passed out. 

~~Time skip by jam less Jimin~~

I woke up after hearing whispers near me, I opened my eyes to hear a deep voice. 

"Hyung she's awake" The deep voice said. 

"Now what do we do" Asked another guy with black hair said. 

"I don't even know I told you this was a bad idea" Said another voice. 

A guy with blond hair came up to me side and slowly sat beside me on the bed. 

"She looks feisty" He said. I am sorry what?.. 

"She is not one of your sluts Jimin" The black haired guy said dragging the Jimin guy away from me. 

I tried to sit up but my head hurts like hell, and I don't know where I am... Am I at the hospital? I sat up resting my back against the headboard. 

I looked around the bedroom and it was massive just like my own bedroom. 

Two men were on the left side of the bed and the other two were on the right side

I didn't recognise any of the men and decided to speak up. 

"Where am I, Who are you guys and why am I here" I asked. 

"Ask on etching at a time so we'll understand" said the black haired one flashing a heart shaped smile. 

"Okay, Where am I?" I asked again. 

"Your in heaven" Replied the blond shortie I knew as Jimin, he looked taller than be but he was the shortest among the men. 

"You mean am dead?" I asked with widen eyes, the next thing I knew were all four of them burst into laughter. 

"No, your at garden of Eden which means heaven" Said the deep voice. 

"Where is that? " I asked as I never heard of that place before. 

"You don't know? It's where all the magical creatures live" said a bunny looking boy, And now it was my turn to laugh. I was laughing to the point where I almost forgot about the conditions I was in. 

"Like are you for real" I said I between my laughter. 

"Guys I don't think she's immortal like us" said the deep voice. 

"Yah!! Focus!!" The black haired man slapped the short blond in the back of his head, then I noticed he was staring at my chest the whole time. I was still in my towel, and I had no clue on earth were I was. 

I was blushing hard while keeping my hands one my chest and the boys were bickering until we all heard a scream which managed to flight us all. 

"WHO MESSED WITH MY SPELL BOOK!! "

A/N - Hope you already know who all the guys are that I talked about in this story.