Chap 11 : Hurting

Author's POV :

Author's POV :

"That's enough!" Jin yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now everyone was in the basement which was also awfully nice almost as half nice as the living room, in the middle of the room Violet was lying on the floor unconscious. 

Jimin was in the left corner of the room along with Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. Taehyung was In the right corner along with Hea, Jungkook and Jin. 

If stares could kill both Jimin and Taehyung would have been dead by now, Jin was glaring the boys after he yelled them to stop and more over both of them also seem to have a staring contest. 

Both Jimjn and Taehyung have been shooting glares at each other since Jin separated them both, even Jin was throwing daggers at them by his stares.

Hea had a patch of ice pressed against Taehyung's jaw Where Jimin had punched him making it bruise, Jimin had a patch of ice held against his stomach where the green fire ball hit.

"You Satan's ungrateful hoes" Jjn growled.

"He was at fault hyung!!" Taehyung growled back.

"You didn't have to start a damn fight at this!" Jin snapped.

"She could have been exposed and killed!!" Taehyung yelled.

"So what!" Jimin yelled with a scoff.

"So what if she got exposed!"! He yelled at Taehyung.

"SHE COULD HAVE DIED!!" Taehyjng raised his voice.

"YOU SERIOUSLY FOUGHT WITH ME OVER THIS BITCH WHO YOU MET YESTERDAY?!?!" Jimin yelled

"WE ARE NOT INVOLVING OUR FRIENDSHIP IN THIS JIMIN!" Taehyung yelled.

Hea's POV :

They were fighting because of me, one for the sake of my safety and the other cause he was angry with me. I never wished for this to happen, I never meant to come here, neither ruin their friendship.

Tears swelled up in my eyes, I felt so scared when they fought, now I felt so sad over their argument. I never wanted to be here in the first place.

"Stop this hyungs!!!" Jungkook yelled after being quite ever since Jin broke off their fight.

"You guys scared the shit outta her and now she's at the verge of breaking out!" He added, I could clearly see tears bluring his eyes.

Taehyung looked at me, I slowly retrieved my hand from his jaw and handed the ice pack to Jin.

"She's waking up" Namjoon said

"I'll take Hea" upstairs Hobi said.

I couldn't say anything except my tears flowed out of my eyes and I looked at the floor not wanting them to see my tears.

"Take her before she starts crying her organs out, that's what these pathetic humans are only good at.." Jimin said

Taehyung gently held my wrist from letting me go but I removed his hand from mine with out looking at him and followed Hobi out.

"Don't worry about what Jimin said, he just likes to let out his anger on the next person" Hobi sighed

I nodded in response, he led me up to the room I should have been in for these few hours. He left me on the door and wished me a goodnight and left back to the boys.

Taehyung's POV :

She left without saying a word to me, I knew Jimin's words hurt her, It was not her fault that she was stuck in this place called heaven but became hell for her.

It was all our fault that she was stuck here in the first place and now Jimin did he worst.. I couldn't do anything to protect her...

After she left Violet woke up almost immediately and looked around the room then turned to us.

"You have a human here!!" She yelled her eyes turning crimson red.

"You know what kind of people the are! And she looks like one of the people who are supposed to be called slut" She yelled

I tried to control my anger but completely failed at it since I shot a fire ball at her stomach almost immediately.

"YOU ARE THE SLUT HERE!! DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER A SLUT!!" I growled

Jungkook and Yoongi hyung held me back from jumping onto her and choking her to death, Jimin just sat there in his comfortable chair not moving an inch.

Jin hyung went near her and kept his hand on her head while Hobi hyugn and Namjoon hyung held her back, Jin hyung murmured something under his breath only loud enough for her to hear.

And the next thing we knew was Jin hyung asking stupid questions to her.

"Whats your name?" Jin hyung asked her

"Violet" She replied

"Why are you here?" He asked again

She looked around the room as if she was searching for something or someone. 

"That Satan's ass brought me here" She said pointing to Jimin.

"But why am I here tho?"

"You slipped off the stairs and fainted so we brought you here" Jin hyung said.

She nodded her head and got up, after shooting Jimin a death glare she was led out by Namjoon hyung .

"That was a close...." Jin hyung muttered.

"You better apologise to her Jimin" I warned him.

An - Yes fianally I had the gut to finish and upload this, so sorry for the delay. And I thought about making a Christmas special chap but during this fight I think not, but I think I'll make new year special chaps. Merry Christmas 🎅🎄 this chap is your Christmas gift from your lovely 😍 Author. Have happy holidays coconut heads ❇