Chapter 7- Shiratorizawa

Enlo dear peeps! Sorry for taking long ->- I actually hurt my wrist a little but I am totally fine now :>
Let's get it started!
_________________________________________

First person POV

I look up to see tall grey haired boy in purple-white jersey holding out his hand for me. I took his hand and stand up patting dust off my clothes. "I am sorry once again! I hope you are not hurt, by the way that recieve of yours was awesome though". "Thank you for very much! I am fine and who spiked that ball? It was very powerful!" I reply to him.
"Ah it was Ushijima-san's spike!" I reply a oh when you heard a loud voice "Oi Semi Semi is that your girlfriend?~" a boy with red hair comes upto us and I blush in embarrassment along with Semi. "Wha- no Tendou she is just a total stranger I just met her" I giggle and the rest of the team introduce themselves lastly leading to one person. "It's nice to meet you again Hinata Shoyo from the concrete" "What?" I stare confusely at him with others. "From the last time I can see you have grown your hair, honestly it suits you" he says to me and I start laughing loudly with other team members while Ushijima looks at me all confused. "What's wrong?" he asks and I reply "Ushijima-senpai I am not Hinata Shoyo from the concrete but I am his twin sister Hinata (Y/n). I moved from America about 2 weeks ago." "Oh I see my deepest apologises" he bows a little "Ah no no! It's ok! Everyone makes mistakes" I smile widely at the team not a couple of blushes. " Say.. can I join your practice? I saw how powerful your spike was Ushijima-senpai! And I would love to block play against you! If you don't have a problem" I ask them while tapping my fingers shyly looking at ground. "Sure you can play with us!" Semi said ,others nod and I smile widely at them "Thank you everyone!". You were about to take off your jacket then you remembered about your bloody shirt , stopping in mid-action and sigh in relief.
.
.

Second person POV

You decided to practice as 4v4 (is that even possible idk). You were with Goshiki ,Kai, Semi and on other side it was Shirabu, Tendou, Yamagata and Ushijima. It was your turn to serve, 'Since I am against Shiratorizawa I should do use my fullest power, I will go on yandere mode with Tobio and Shoyo' you thought to yourself as you take a couple of steps back, throw the ball into air, run towards it , jumps and slam it to other side of court and Yamagata fails to receive it. You smirk at them and they look at you in shock "THAT WAS AWESOME" you jump a little as you heard Goshiki praising you "That was like Oikawa's jump serve" everyone looks at Ushijima. "Are you his student or something?" he continues to ask and Semi had a worried look on his face "Ushijima no- not this again, leave (Y/n) alone!" you were confused and said "No , Flattykawa and I are just friends" you giggle and the other team members snicker except Ushijima. "I see let's continue" you go back to serve again but Semi stops you "(Y/n) I can tell you are a great player and I am sorry for Ushijima is about to do after this match" he smiles nervously at you. "Um...ok Semi-senpai I will look out for it.." you go back to match confused.
.
.

You served again and at 3rd time Yamagata received it. It flew towards your court , Goshiki recieves it to Semi as he got ready to set, you nod at him and run fastly towards the right of the court you jump high in the air noticing the set is a bit slow, so you put your right hand away and spike it with your left hand, it passes though Tendou's block and you land perfectly."YOSH!" you high-five Semi. "Ehh you really are like Karasuno's number 10 and you can both use hands, that's exciting" Tendou said to you and you smile at him "I play with both hands but mainly my left hand is the dominant one" you reply and notice Ushijima staring at you and you brush it off. Goshiki serves the ball , Yamagata recieves it towards Shirabu, he sets it to Ushijima, you jump to block him and he spikes it. The gym fell silent as the ball landed on Ushijima's side gaining a point for your team. You land and stretch your right hand it was glowing red "WOW USHIJIMA-SENPAI THAT SPIKE WAS SO POWERFUL! My hand hurts a little cause of the impact but I think I will do fine!" You smile widely at him. It was still silent " E-eh?! Why aren't you guys saying anything? Did something happen?" you ask in worry and soon screams are heard from them "WHAT??" "YOU BLOCKED USHIJIMA'S SPIKE" "HOLY SHIT" you flinch at noises and Semi grabs your hand "is your hand okay?! ITS PURE RED!" he says pointing "Ah it's fine Semi-senpai! Just a little red and burning a little otherwise I am fine!" you assure him as you put your hand on his shoulder, he blushes a little. "Oh hey! Your face is as red as my palm!" You giggle a little as others laugh. "Cute.." Semi thought.
.
.
.