Introduction

Author's note: Hello Dudes and Dudettes!!!! ☺️☺️👋Well this is my second fanfic. Hope you like my new story... Please give me your support and comments🥺🥺. It will be helpful to me...😊😊

NOTE:

The character Marin Dupain-Cheng is a self made character. The other characters do not belong to me. They are from the show "Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir".

The pictures I use clearly doesn't belong to me.

I might have changed a few character traits of few persons but it is just for my story not the real show.

And please don't COPY my story and post it in any other websites.

CHARACTER INTRO

NAME:Marinette Dupain Cheng/Ladybug

ABOUT:A sweet,kind,intelligent,honest girl. Has low self confidence but incredibly brave. Has a secret alter ego known as Ladybug.

She is Class Representative, An aspiring young fashion designer,Jagged Stone's honorary niece,has a BIG crush on Adrien Agreste.

TITLES:The saviour of Paris, The current wielder of Ladybug miraculous, The physical embodiment of Creation and Good luck (mostly has bad luck though 😂😂), The first Miraculous holder mentally and physically strong enough to wear a large amount of miraculouses in the whole history, The next Guardian of Miraculous.

NAME:Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir

ABOUT: He is handsome,kind,loyal,brave boy. He works as a model and socially insecure but has lot of girls behind him. He is the only son of Gabriel Agreste. He reveals his true nature as his alter ego "Chat Noir" as a flirtatious, pun loving, goofy,loyal,fierce superhero. He has a BIG crush on Ladybug.