Sugar daddy - Jilix Pt2

Felix's POV

His parents are so caring. "So Felix, how did you guys met?" Sofea asked. What?! I didn't know what to say! "We met at his college" Jisung told her. Thank you for saving me! He squeeze my hand to comfort me. "I went there to meet my friends and I bump into him. I guess it's a love at first sight" "It doesn't seem convincing tho" Sofea smirked. I wish I can slap that smirk on her face. Jisung will be in trouble if I don't do something right now. I turned his face and smash my lips on his. Great Felix you just lost your first kiss to your sugar daddy. He immediately kiss me back. This is so embarrassing! We kissed in front of his parents! But it feels right... I pulled away. "I love you" "I love you too baby" He said. Why did I said 'I love you'! "You don't need to kiss in front of us" This woman is unbelievable.

Jisung's POV

I really hate this gold digger. "Well you said it's not convincing so we just want to convince you" "Okay guys calm down. Let's dig in" My mum said. "Jisung where is the toilet?" "Felix asked. " Hmm? Do you need me to show you?" "No it's okay. Just tell me the direction" "Okay then. You went to the kitchen and turn right. You'll see a door and that's the toilet" "Thanks. Excuse me" He bowed and go to the toilet.

Sofea's POV

Why did Jisung have a boyfriend! That freckles boy is ruining my plan. I was supposed to marry Jisung, get the new position and be rich. If that boy didn't ruined my plan, I'll be rich in a second! If I don't get to marry Jisung, let me release my anger on his boyfriend. "Excuse me maid" "Yes miss?" "Can I get a hot water?" "Sure miss" After my water arrived, I saw Felix walking back to the dining table. I get up with the hot water on my hand and splash it on his body.

Jisung's POV

"Ahhh!" I heard Felix yelled. I get up and run to him. "Babe are you okay?! Can you stand up?!" I panic. "The water is too hot..." He whimpered. "Take that faggot! You ruined my fucking plan!" Yelled Sofea. "Guards take her out! Kang Sofea you will regret what you just did to him" My father yelled. I looked at him and started to cry. "Oh my god sweetheart call a doctor" My mum said.

Mini time skip

When we saw the doctor came out of my room, I quickly stand up. "How is he doctor?" "His skin burned but not too much thanks to his clothes. I've bandaged him so he will be fine" "Thank you so much doctor" I bowed. He bowed and leave. I went inside my room and saw him laying. "Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah I feel better" "I'm sorry she did that to you. I didn't know that she is that brave" "It's okay. C-can you do me favour?" "Sure. What do you need?" "C-can I stay here tonight?" "Of course you can. I already called your mum and I told her everything that happened just now" "Thank you and one more favour. P-please sleep here with me and g-give me cuddles" He wants cuddles! I lay down beside him and pull his head to my chest. He wrapped his hands on my waist. "Can I ask you something Lix?" He hummed. "Why do you need a sugar daddy?"

Felix's POV

"My mum is a single mother. She needs to take care of me and my brothers. Her salary are not much so I decided to help her by taking a lot of part time jobs but because of the part time jobs, I don't have enough time to study" "I see... You can always ask me for the money" "Thanks" After our conversation, I closed my eyes but I can't sleep. I feel Jisung play with my hair. "You're a really interesting boy. I would love to get to know you better" And he kissed my forehead. His lips are so soft. "I know you're not sleeping yet" I looked at him. "H-how did y-you know?" "Well your face looks like a tomato" I lay back and face the opposite side of him. I'm so flustered! How did he saw my face?! "Are you mad baby?" He asked with his husky voice. His voice sounds so sexy... Felix your voice is so much deeper! Why did you think his voice is sexy?! "N-no I j-just wanna sleep" "Then sleep" He said and hugged me from behind. "Good night sunshine"

Time skip

I sit up and rubbed my eyes. Where am I? Oh- this is Jisung's bedroom but where is he? "You woke up sunshine?" I looked at the bathroom doorway and there Jisung is. With a towel on his waist. His wet hair and abs. "You're drooling baby boy" He chuckled. I take one pillow and throw it at him. "W-wear some clothes!" He dodged the pillow. "You're practically drooling sweetie. I would rather be naked to look at tomato Felix everyday" He teased me. He walk closer to me and I quickly run to the bathroom.

Jisung's POV

After I dressed up, I went beside the closet and wait for Felix to come out. When he opened the door, he didn't see me standing there because the door blocked me. After he closed the door, I picked him up and throw him on the bed. "Hey boyfriend~" "J-Jisung let me wear m-my clothes" "Nope unless you give me a kiss" He kissed my cheek. "Not there baby. You know where you should kiss~" "N-no!" "Come on baby... I'll pay you extra" "I-I'm okay with the a-amount right now" I can't control it anymore. I kissed him and bit his lower lip before pulled away. "Your lips are so soft Lix~" He look at me directly in the eyes and kiss me. I kiss him back and roam my hands from his body to his towel but he stopped me.

"Okay 'Daddy', let's take this relationship slowly"

I used a lot of exclamation marks and the word yelled. After this story I may take time to write another one so can you guys suggest me a ship?