Video Games- Seunglix

Author's POV

Seungmin and Felix is a couple. They live in their shared apartment. They are so lovely with each other but these days Felix isn't in the, mood...

Seungmin POV

I wanna spend time with Felix but he's busy with his video games... I'll find a way to spend time with him. I look over at Felix and saw him playing video games on his phone on the couch.

Suddenly my phone ring. 'Changbin hyung😏'

Hello hyung?

Hi Seungmin! I called Felix but he hang up. What is he doing?

He is playing video games.

Ohh... Can you tell him that-

Wait don't talk yet hyung. I need to put on speaker mode so Felix will hear it himself.

Seungmin walks to Felix and put his phone on the table. He puts on speaker mode.

You can continue hyung

As I was saying, can you tell him Felix to go to the pharmacy and get Jisung's medicine and give it to him? He is sick and I need to go to my mother's house cause there's some problems. Please help me!

Seungmin looks at Felix and but Felix keep quiet.

Of course hyung!

Thank you!

And then Changbin hang up. Seungmin stand up and continue what he was doing. Well Changbin always ask for Felix's help cause they're close friends.

And because Felix has driving licence and Seungmin don't.

________

Author's POV

"Minnie what did Changbin hyung told me to do?" "What?" Seungmin asked him back. Felix sighed and repeat his question.

"I-I forgot..." Seungmin looks down. "YOU WHAT?! YOU ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO DO AND THAT'S IS FOCUS! WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR MIND?!"

"I-I put on s-speaker mode so I-I thought you h-heard him..." "BULLSHIT! HE CALLED YOU!" "WELL IF YOU FOCUS ON THINGS THAT MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR VIDEO GAMES THAN YOU'LL HEARD HIM!"

Seungmin ran to his room and slammed the door. Felix walk out of the apartment and slammed the door and walks to his car.

He calls Changbin and wait for him to pick up.

What do you want Felix?

What did you told me to do? That Kim fucking Seungmin forgot.

He told me he put on speaker mode so you should heard it yourself and there's no need anymore. Jisung told me he waited for more than one hour and your aren't there so I go there myself.

What can you at least tell me what happened?

My Sungie is sick and you left him without his medicine for ONE FUCKING HOUR!

Changbin hang up.

Felix POV

One hour?! My friend is sick and I play video games for one hour?! I got angry at Seungmin for no reason! You messed really bad Yongbok!

Hiiii guys! Actually this is for Form_the_papaya . She (?) request this but I'm busy with my other book... I'll post part 2 soon.