Chapter 3

2:53 "Scar, I don't feel so good." Savannah groaned from the bed next to me. I got up and walked over to her bed, turning her bedside lamp on. Her face was white as a sheet as opposed to her usual olive skin.

"What's wrong Sav? What do you feel?" I said putting my hand on her forehead, checking her temperature. 

"I don't know, my arms and legs hurt, but i'm also dizzy." She replied.

"Ok, do you feel like you're gonna throw up?" I asked, she nodded in reply, scrunching up her face in pain. I ran downstairs and got a throw up bag from the first aid kit. I went to Gray's door and knocked, I knew he wasn't sleeping.

"Everything ok?" He asked, pushing down his gaming headset to sit on his shoulders.

"Savannah is sick, she's all pale and her bones are aching and she feels like she might throw up." I said, my voice quivering slightly. Gray didn't reply, instead he ran upstairs to the bedroom, cursing as he went. I followed him, handing Savannah the throw up bag and propping up her pillows so she could sit up.

"Sav, are you ok Princess?" Gray asked in a worried tone, he hated seeing people sick, his mom was a doctor and he used to always go with her to the hospital, he saw a lot of sick people come in and out, some never coming out.

"I'll run down to Walgreens and find some medicine for her." I said, grabbing my wallet and slipping on my shoes.

"Ok, i'll stay with her here."

"Call me if anything happens." I said over my shoulder, already halfway out of the room.

♛♛♛♛♛

20 minutes later I arrived back home to see Savannah and Gray in the living room watching TV, Jack sitting with them. Gray walked over to me, checking out the medicine I had purchased.

"How is she doing?" I asked quietly.

"She just threw up a couple of minutes before you got here, I was just about to call you. Scar, we might have to take her to the E.R. if she-"

"No E.R." I cut him off. "If I take her there they will take her from me, let's just see how the medicine goes and if she gets worse tomorrow I will consider it." I reasoned. Without any further discussion, Gray nodded understandingly and we sat next to Savannah to give her the medicine.

7:22 "How are you feeling Sav?" I asked, checking her temperature again, it had gone down significantly which meant that the medicine did something.

"Much better, i'm tired still."

"It's ok, you can go to sleep, we will just be down stairs ok? You have the iPad, call me if you need anything."

I walked downstairs where Jack and Gray were talking at the table about tonight's heist, it has been a few days since the last one. We went over the information that I had collected and looked over the blue prints to make sure we had a solid plan. 

"Ricardo Knight, 44, married to Eleonora Knight, 41, father of two, Jace Knight, 19, and Aurora Knight, 12. His house is huge, like mansion type huge, he has 12 bedrooms, two swimming pools, a 6-car garage, a basement, an attic, there's too much to go through, here." I said handing Gray and Jack the blue prints.

"I have a feeling this is gonna be a good heist." Jack smirked.

"Me too, so what's the story, where will they be?" Gray asked.

"Mr. Knight is on a business trip since yesterday along with his family, so the house will be deserted."

"Ok, we leave at 1:00 AM, it's an hour drive." We all left the table and I went upstairs to check on Savannah.

"Sav, we might have to leave for a little while tonight, will you be ok on your own?" I brushed her hair out of her face and tied it up.

"I'll be fine, where are you guys going? Can I come?" She queried.

"We just have to take care of a few things, nothing you need to worry about, you can't come i'm sorry because you need your sleep if you want to grow. Maybe one day you can come." I smiled at her.

"Ok, one thing," She began. Almost 7 and she's already making deals with me.

"Name your price," I joked.

"You have to buy me Minecraft for the playstation."

"Are you kidding me? You know what, fine but you have to dry the dishes tomorrow after breakfast."

"Deal." She said and we shook hands.

"Can't believe she just did that." I muttered, leaving the room to go make lunch.

♛♛♛♛♛

Gray, Jack and I puled up in front of the huge mansion that belonged to Ricardo Knight.

"You guys got the plan?" Jack and Gray nodded in response. I got out of the car and snuck around the house, avoiding the cameras surrounding it. Once I found an easy to access window, I stuck the lock picks into the key hole that locked the windows. Carefully and quietly I picked the lock and boosted myself up into the window. Once I was inside, I made sure no one was there. I walked over to the door and disarmed the alarm and the cameras. Pulling out my phone, I texted Gray telling him the coast was clear. Less than two minutes later, Jack and Gray came to the front door and entered the house.

"I'll take the main bedrooms." I said before walking upstairs and down the hallway into a bedroom. When I opened the door it was very obvious that I was in Jace's room. I went to a desk drawer and opened it, revealing a loaded hand gun. I picked it up, feeling the weight, this might come in handy, I held it up, pointing it at the wall with my arm extended into the proper gun hold. Tucking the gun into my back pocket, I moved on to the next room.

"What's the loot?" Gray asked me when I got back into the car.

"A gun, 3 thousand in cash, this diamond necklace, a ring with the letter 'F' engraved on it and a watch. Jack what did you get?" Jack emptied his bag onto the seat, revealing rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, a playstation controller and poptarts, regular Jack items.

"What about you Gray?"

"Just food and actual essentials, out of curiosity, are you positive there wasn't another son?" Gray said.

"Yeah, i'm pretty sure, why?"

"Because there was a room, it wasn't like the other guest bedrooms it had belongings in it, like clothes and there was a few boxes, I didn't look much further but somebody definitely lived there before."

"That's weird, maybe it's Jace's other room, there is 12 bedrooms I don't doubt that he probably has two bedrooms. I never miss information, I just don't think it's possible that there is another son."

"Yeah, that was my initial thought, but then I went into another room, a little boy's room. There was a red race car bed and drawers with boy clothes. The thing about this room is that was connected to the other room, there was no door leading to a hallway, there was just one door that lead to the guest room with the boxes. That was it. It was almost like that room wasn't supposed to be found."

"I don't know how this happened. I NEVER miss information."

"No, I'm saying you did, I trust your integrity and loyalty with my life, all I'm sayin' is that maybe they did it without anyone knowing at all, just the people in the house."

"I'll look into it, but that's very weird."

A/N: This was a loooooong chapter but it's about to get really good so stay tuned. I WAS going to add a cast list but I think it's better I leave it to you guys to pick a face for each character but i'll still sort of make a face for you if that makes sense :) hope you guys liked this chapter ok byyyyeeeeee

-J💚