Come In

~

Destiny

I took my seat and arranged my things before class starts. While I was arranging we heard screams out from the classroom. Some went out to check it themselves. But me I just continue what I was doing, so with Sungyeol.

"Oppa finally you're back!"

"Oppa we miss you!"

"Oppa welcome back!!

"They're back!"

From the girlssss statements, I presume, they are really back.

"Good to see already Tiny." Xiumin greeted. I flashed a smile to him. The boys started feeling there seats. "Wait...Tiny suppose we're seatmates right? Originally." Baek approached with his not so kind tone.

"Uhhhhm good morning Baek. Fortunately Sungyeol is my new seatmate now, so you can just take the vacant seat..." I looked around the room. The only vacant seat is beside Chanyeol. Now I really have to say his name. It's not that I don't like it, but…whatever."You can take your seat beside Chanyeol." I continued. He then left and went to the vacant seat.

The class started. First subject for today is History,it's quiet boring. I doodled around my notebook and listened to Mr.Choi's discussion.

Finaly it's break time. "Tiny let's have lunch together?" Luhan approached me. I was hesitant to say yes. If I'll eat with them it would be awkward and Sungyeol has nowhere to go. "Sorry Luhan, but Sungyeol and I are going together. Right Sungyeol?" I elbowed Sungyeol on my side. Please say yes. "Ahh, yes we are."

Luhan left with a sad face. It's the first time to reject an offer from him. Me and Sungyeol went to the cafeteria to have lunch. Fortunately EXO is also there. We fall in line and get ready for the food to be served. After that we find a vacant seat and sat there. Murmurs about me and Chanyeol can't be avoided.

"Why is she with Sungyeol again? Did they broke-up with Yeol? That is just one from what I heard. There are still many, but I don't budge. "Tiny how's our presentation music?" Sungyeol interrogated. I almost forgot about that. The presentation date is also soon. On Friday. "If you have time later, after class. We can have another practice with the final song." I suggested. We consumed all our food and went back to class.

"Sungyeol wait for me at the gates. I will submit the song to our music teacher." I instructed him. He nod in reply. I held my books and went to my locker first. Same as usual, there are letters. I got it all and placed it on my bag. I directly made my way to the faculty room.

"Kamsahnida seongsingnim." (thank you teacher) I bid goodbye to our music teacher. " I will expect your presentation to be spectacular Ms.Lee. I have high hopes for you and your partner." Our teacher uttered. I bid goodbye and went out the faculty room.

While I was making my way to the gates, I sent Sungyeol a notice that I'm on my way to the gates now. On my way I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae." I said cupping my forehead. I look up to see who it was. To my surprise it was Chanyeol. "Gwenchanayo?" He asked. I just nod and left directly. I still feel a bit uneasy seeing him.

"Sorry" I approached Sungyeol and we both headed to the SM building.

"Annyeong Ms. Destiny." My former my body greeted me. Yes you read it right. They're my former body now. 2 weeks ago, I asked uncle Lee if I can get rid off with my buddies. It's not that I hate them. I don't want someone following me around especially when they had bad intentions. I think I can take care of my own safety now. "Great to see you again." I greeted back.