Chapter 5

D-Rock POV

D-Rock POV

January: I got some good news from Meek and his lawyers, my case might be overturned and I can be free like in March or April. I wonder if Drea would like a spring wedding or maybe a summer wedding. Meek lawyers have also gotten Mack sentenced shortened and he will be out in two years!

It's now February and I'm waiting for Drea to come visit me. I'm in my cell reading her last letter

Derek,

I thought I was full of surprises but you possibly have me beat by getting your father to get me a ring appointment. I can't wait till you see my engagement and the wedding bands I picked out.
Anyway, I had a really lovely and fun time with your family in Philly. Your mom is such a black mom always feeding me and giving advice. Your father is like a older and wiser version of you. Amy is my new best friend and I have new nieces and nephews. It's so nice that they welcomed me with open arms. Now we are just missing you.
I can't wait to visit you for Valentine's Day, expect lots of kisses, hugs and chocolate.

                                                          Loving you always,
                                                                     Drea

I smile

"Your visitor is here Atwell. *CO Fitzpatrick

"Okay, I'm ready. How do I look?

"Like a horny man.

"Funny.

We walk and talk till we get to the visiting room and as usual I smile big as hell when I see Drea

"Baby!

We rush into each other's arms and our lips meet. We break apart and sit down holding hands.

"I've missed you. You look different. *Derek

"You've only seen me once.*Drea

"Well you still look different. You have a glow.... Omg are you pregnant?!

She smiles as she takes her hand away from and starts to mess with her purse. She digs out a paper and hands it to me.

"Omg! You are pregnant.

"Yup, that's why I haven't seen you. At first I thought I have COVID then turns out I was pregnant.

"I'm so happy. I'm getting out soon so I won't even miss your birth and I can hold our daughter when you have her.

"How do you know it's a girl?

"I'm hoping. I would love a mini version of you but honestly I don't care what we have. I love you so much.

"I love you too so much. I can't wait till you are home with us.

"Home.... does my family know? You gotta move into my house now. Well our home

"Yes they know. I'm packing and shipping things to our home. Little by little, okay?

"Okay. You can decorate however you want, I will make sure to get you access to my bank account. Oh shit we can go crib shopping and also go clothes shopping. I think my baby fever has been activated.

"Aww. I can imagine, now you going to write me a four page letter about baby stuff huh?

"I'm glad you know. How are you feeling? Any morning sickness?

"Oh definitely but it's not as bad as other woman. This baby either loves my cooking or is a foodie. Cause I can cook something and I won't throw up but if I eat outside food or if one of my friends brings me food then I will throw up. The baby also likes your moms cooking.

"She has good taste. I can't wait to eat my moms cooking again and I definitely want to taste whatever you cook.

"Mess around with us and you will be fat.

"For real but I will burn it off quick

"By exercising?

"By being in that pussy all the time.

"She is already pregnant. Damn horn dog. *CO Fitzpatrick

We laugh as he walks pass us

"So when is your next appointment?

"It's just a follow-up which is in a few weeks. By the time you get out you can come with me to doctor and we can find out the gender.

"I can't wait. Do you think I will be a good father?

"Yes. You have so much teach them like how to avoid white people.*Drea

"First lesson don't date a white women and here is why. *Derek

"Exactly. But for real you are smart and a great person that just had a setback cause you trusted someone you shouldn't have. You are maintaining a company in prison, you are like book smart but not street smart till now. Situations like this happens all the time, just it doesn't result in jail for other people. Now gimme a me a kiss before I go

"You leaving already?

I pout

"We are hungry and need to pee.

"Okay.

She pecks my lips then leaves

*Later at Lunch

"Guess what guys, Drea is pregnant.

"That's why I had a dream about swimming with dolphins? *10

"No, you just crazy. Anyway congrat D-Rock. *Mack

"Congrats kid. *Max

"Congrats for shooting her club up. Haha. *10

"Thanks y'all. *D-Rock

*In my cell

It's almost lights out but I'm up writing a list of things that I wanna look up and read in the prison library:
Read a pregnancy book
Look up baby clothes and accessories

I want to be prepared for this baby. I'm so happy that I'm going to be a husband and a father.

A/n:What do you think about this chapter?