Chapter 7

Chapter shout out! arrine_tendo, anomanusz, Moiichi, missyred101619, IdioticGamer1, sarah450, and Weasel_is_a_Hero.

I don't own One Piece

----

- Little over six months ago -

A short woman with choppy pink hair and matching eyes stared out at the horizon intentionally, and a tall man with brown spiky hair and amber eyes scanned the waters, spy glass in hand, stood besides her.

"According to the coordinates that White Beard sent us, we should be close by," the man said, his voice was pleasant and the way he stood showed that he was open and easy to get along with.

"I would hope so! The wait has been killing me!" the slightly younger girl replied with a huff, blowing out air so that the large spike of pink hair that hung between her eyes lifted up and out of the way with a smile. "Hey, hey, 7227. Can you believe we get to see the Mistress' skill in disguise? I can't believe that she said that we're going to be acting as twins!"

7227 took the spy glass away from his eyes and smiled fondly at the nearly jumping girl, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Don't get over excited 3471, remember, our Mistress is very professional and has high expectations."

"And I expect them to be met, or else this could result as a failure," Ashlee interrupted as she walked up from the lower deck. She looked relatively normal except she wore identical clothes to what 3471 had one, besides the two leathers cuffs that covered her forearms. Her ash blond hair was tied back into the smallest of buns, and her face was slightly changed from make-up and latex, matching that of 3471. In her arms she was carrying a small bundle of dark clothes and a pink wig sat onto.

"Mistress, I didn't know you were there!" 7227 let out a uncharacteristic high pitch voice and nearly jumped into 3471, who let out one undignified 'hey', and pushed him away and onto the ground. Ashlee rolled her eyes as she handed her bundle to 3471 and helped 7227 stand.

"It's alright, I should have alerted the two of your before letting my presence known."

7227 said thanks as Ashlee took her bundle again, but left one of the dark grey cloaks in 3471 arms and gave one to 7227.

"How close are we to the Moby Dick?" Ashlee asked as she put on her own cloak, tieing off near the neck.

"Close, or at least should be according to the information they gave us," 7227 replied as he and 3471 followed her action and put on their cloaks. Ashlee nodded, but said nothing as she walking to the railing. She scanned the horizon for a few seconds before pointing at a small speck to the south east. 3471 ran over and squinted at what Ashlee was pointing at.

"I'd say we're a good hour or two away from where White Beard currently is," with that Ashlee turned away and began to put her wig on. 3471 squinted or a few more seconds before turning to 7227.

"I still find it freaky that she could see that well. You couldn't even see it with a spyglass!" 7227 was about to reprime her, but Ashlee looked over her shoulder.

"I'm not even 100% sure that it is the Moby Dick, but seeing as is the only ship I am taking a logical guess. And it's the sun's position. The glare is covering the spot where the ship is in the spyglass," she explained, before turning her body to fully face them, and casually tucked a few straggling blonde hairs away, her eyes now the same shade of pink as 3471's. The only difference between the two was that 3471 was slightly taller and the spike that feel between Ashlee's eyes was curled just the smallest bit to the left instead of the right, like it did for 3471. "Had we been an hour earlier or later the sun would not affect us so." The last bit she spoke with a hand on her throat as her voice's pitch went a little higher and less harsh, matching her 'twin'.