Chapter 4: Do Not Disturb

The hotel overlooked the beach below. While the view of the vast ocean was beautiful, Elizabeth didn't like swimming in it much, so she opted for the pool instead. Blake didn't swim much period, so he just sat on the poolside and enjoyed a comic book.

While enjoying her swim, Elizabeth noticed dark clouds forming in the distance. Deciding it was best to go inside, she stepped out of the pool and walked over to Blake as she dried off. Sitting in the shade, he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt which had been unbuttoned all the way down.

"Oh great, he's showing off his cleavage now." She thought as she dried herself off with a towel. "Is he trying to turn me on?"

He looked up from his book. "Have a good swim?"

"Yeah, I did. Looks like it's gonna rain soon, though. I was thinking about heading back to our room."

He looked up at the sky. "Oh, I guess it is. Alright." He closed his comic. "Let's head back in, then."

Once she finished drying off, they went back into the hotel. Once they were both in the room, she put a "do not disturb" sign on the outside of their door before closing and locking it.

"So," Blake started, sitting at the end of the bed "what do you want to do now? Want to order some snacks and watch a movie?" He blushed a bit. "Or are you feeling hungry for something else?"

"We can watch a movie later, but first," she crossed her arms "it's been several weeks since you provided me with a meal. You also haven't bought me dinner yet, so you owe me on two fronts."

"Listen, I can buy you dinner tonight. In the meantime, I can provide you with a uh...I don't know what the proper term would be. Succubus meal?"

She snorted. "Yeah sure, succubus meal. Let's go with that." She pulled her suitcase out from under the bed. "That aside, I'm seriously starting to get horny. There's some stuff in here that I've been dying to try on you too."

"Oh, what brought this on?" Blake asked.

"What do you think?" She gestured to him. "You were just out there, walking around with your tits out."

He looked down at his chest and chuckled. "I had a feeling you'd like it. I've been thinking about trying crop tops too, what do you think?"

"Do it."

"I may look at buying one or two just to try." He continued. "I've just been wanting to wear new stuff and maybe get a little adventurous."

"Well, if you like trying on new types of clothes, how do you like this?" She pulled out a French maid's outfit.

"Oh...that?" His face turned red when he saw it. "And you found one in my size too?"

"It wasn't easy, but I did." She laid it on the bed. "But wait, it comes with some accessories too!" She showed him some fake cat ears, and a tail butt plug.

"Oh fuck" he giggled "you're really going all-out with this, huh?"

"You started roleplaying as my servant that one time, and that gave me some good ideas."

"Well then." He cleared his throat. "It's not like I'm aroused by this or anything but uh...I'll wear it."

"Oh, I'm sure you're not aroused by it at all." She reached back into the suitcase. "Oh, and just so you know, I brought a little outfit of my own." She pulled out a black lingerie one-piece. Blake could feel himself getting even more excited when he imagined her wearing it.

"While you get everything on, I'll be in the shower." Elizabeth said. "I'll try not to take too long."

She went into the bathroom, bringing her outfit with her. He knew she wouldn't be long in there. Once she got horny, she was really impatient.