1-the ocean

i walked along the beach sand and found myself heading strait towards the water, but why? why was i drawn towards the water? after all i never really liked water after finding out about all the ships that sink. i tried to turn around but i failed and found that it wasnt my mind it was my feet drawing closer and closer until i reached the middle of the ocean and a sea salt dress appeared but i was still and then the strangest song i sang came to my thoughts, my voice my... i woke up screaming terrified i walked on water in my dream, it was a reacurring dream. it felt so real every time the same song the water the sand and the voice i reconized it, maybe a sister or my mother. i had no memory of my family except that i was taken in by a boy and his family. "kahlen!" akinli called he had made breakfast tho it wasn't.. he wasn't a good cook he still made breakfast every saturday for me, he was getting better. it smelt so good, i couldn't wait to see what he had made...

my stomach churned as i walked down the stairs, my eyes grew as i saw the plate. a lobster, a lobster! "now i know what your gonna say, oh i don't like seafood. but please... please try it" akinli said and i faked a grin. "ok, but promise not to judge my reaction." i said back i took a nibble "oh, come on thats not even a real bite" i heard him say and i giggled "fine" i took a bite, a real bite! i tryed to hold it in but i rushed to the restroom and vomited. "bleck" i said making akinli grin "you know, you could have been nicer, am i that bad a cook?" he asked "no, its the seafood" i convinced him.

a few months earlier

'kahlen' i heard a faint whisper, turning around i searched for the resource of the sound but yet i didnt find a soul out here. i walked along side the beach 'kahlen, my..' the voice stoped for a moment then began again 'kahlen, my sister my daughter' i heard the voice again ok now i was freaked out and convinced i was not just hearing things, somebody was trying to speak to me but who? who could it be? where are they? and lastly why? why me?

20 minutes later

"kahlen" i heard someone say but this time the voice was totally different, i turned around "hey" i replyed to the tall handsome figure knowing excactly who it was. "hey, cutie" he replyed "akinli" i said "how did you find me?" i asked as he caught up to me "i..." he started "i just listened to a voice, a voice that i heard.. it was so perplexing " he answered "but i just did as it said, a small whisper, a womens voice saying 'have you checked the beach?' " that was baffling surely perplexing that we both heard it, i was starting to think it was an angel until, 'im no angel' i heard and akinli bolted up from my view looking for the source as well.

the voice laughed "no angel huh?" i shouted "calm down" akinli said pointing behind him there was people staring at us funky but i didnt care. "i, dont know where that came from" i said making akinli laugh. then his grin fell and an expression i could not quite understand what and he bent on one knee!

"akinli.." i said almost speechless all i could do was nod yes. he grinned and stood back up and i couldn't take my eyes off the ring it was beautiful "it pretty" i said able to speak again " just like you" he said pointing at my ring finger. i laughed taking his hand and smiling.

the ring was a crown he claimed that was because i was his queen.