pilot

Hello love's and welcome to the dark queen.

Before we began, I most tell you, in this story. Harry's twin brother name will be Salem.

So I hope you like the pilot chapter. Remember, comment, and vote.
_______________________________________

*Salem*

Well, hello to everyone reading. My name is Salem. I know weird name to name your child, after the witch hunt.

So, anywho, my last name is Potter. I have a twin brother, his name is Harry James Potter.

We were both born on the seventh month die.

I got sent to live with Lilly's sister, husband, and their little spoiled ass weal of a son.

Am I pissed, you are damn right I am. Nobody, not even dumblewhore, knows that I am a psycho. Only Harry, Sirius, and Remus know about what I can do.

Every time someone looks at me, they know that I am crazy. Like bat shit crazy, oh and let me just tell all those who are reading. Me and my twin brother Harry and I can carry our mate's babies or heirs as some witches and wizards call them.

So yeah, oh, and I also killed my aunt,uncle, and the pig of a cousin. So yeah, I am a psychopath.

Never get me angry because, baby, you do not want to disrespect me.

So yeah, and this is how I fell in love with the most powerful,dark, and handsome wizards there is.

And his name is Tom marvolo Riddle, Severus snape and Lucius malfoy mmmm, they are just so heartwarming wizards there are. And they have stolen my heart.

Dumbbell doesn't know what is coming his way. I hope it stays like that because Harry and voldemort will love to have a go at the old goat.

Now all we have to do is wait, because Harry and I are too young for anything really. But everyone in the Wizarding world see Harry as their saver, like what the hell Harry is a kid. Yeah, Harry and I are higher than Marlin himself.

Everyone forgets that Harry is still a kid. Evening James and Lilly forgets that too, like ok Harry defeated the dark Lord. But everyone doesn't know the truth about what happened that Halloween night.

But I know what happened, but I am not going to say anything. But all I need to do is fine my mate, because I know who my mate is because I've met him on that Halloween night.

Hopefully, I would fine my other two mates as well because this is going to be fun.

Well, it's not going to be fun for dumbbells but fun for me and my mate's.