¹

Mallory Malfoy was born on January 29th of 1982 in Azkaban. Mallory is not originally a Malfoy, she is a Lestrange. Her parents are Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. Bellatrix was about six months pregnant when she was sent to Azkaban. The Ministry of Magic had no knowledge of her pregnancy until she had an illegal visit from her sister, who was there to witness the birth. As soon as she was born, Mallory was taken to the Malfoy manor where she grew up with her older cousin, Draco Malfoy. To keep any suspicion away from her, Narcissa and Lucius gave her the Malfoy name but they lied about her true parents.

By the age of four, Mallory knew her parents were sent away because they fought alongside a powerful wizard who was trying to make the world better for people like them. Mallory was proud of her parents, she would've been proud to walk around with the Lestrange name. Nevertheless once she turned six, Mallory was allowed to have visits to see her mother and father.

It was frowned upon by a majority of the ministry but Barty Crouch Sr. allowed it. He had said that a child should know who her parents are even if they're locked up so they don't make the same mistakes. The only mistake being made was his. During these visits, Mallory and her parents often came up with plans.

The year before Mallory's first year at Hogwarts, Lucius spent more time trying to get rid of Dumbledore. Lucius knew of the plans that Bellatrix and Rodolphus had been planting in Mallory's mind and he was there to help her. The day that Lucius was in Dumbledore's office, he hexed the sorting hat before the older man could notice.

The dark haired girl spent all her time in her uncle's office. When he was at work, she would often look at pictures her aunt had of her mother. She would look at her parents wedding photos and she couldn't wait to make them proud.

The last time Mallory would visit her parents for the year was the day that she received her letter from Hogwarts. They wanted her to have fun. Not your typical fun but 'Lestrange' fun. They wanted her to torture him. Not physically but mentally. They wanted her to play him, torture him, just like they did his parents. Who is he, you may ask?

He is Neville Longbottom