The Blurryface Fic || Joshler

(A lot of trigger warnings - just be prepared)

Logging on to Twitter, I noticed I had a message. I clicked on it but Josh told me to let him read it first. I let him read it, but he kicked me out before I could see what I said. I sat in the darkness, waiting on Josh to call me back. It seemed like hours, but finally he yelled my name.

"What was the message?"

"We have another toy."

"Another one? How many do we need?"

"AS MANY AS I SAY WE WILL HAVE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I lost my temper again."

"It's okay Joshie. Don't apologize, it was my fault."

"Are you okay?"

"Josh? You're getting blurry! Where are you going? Don't leave me!"

I sat down and started crying. He always left me after he lost his temper. He came back after a few hours though, he always did. He had to, he was stuck with me. I decided to get on Twitter since Josh wouldn't make me get off this time. I went on the messages. I clicked on our new toy's conversation. She was really pretty! She had blonde hair and really really pretty eyes. I clicked on her profile. It said her name was Jenna. She lived in LA. That's where I live! I clicked back on the conversation and decided I wanted to talk to her too.

21 Dorks: Hi! I'm Tyler. You talked to my boyfriend Josh

JJTheWeirdo: Hi Tyler! Josh told me about you

21 Dorks: That's cool. What are you doing?

JJTheWeirdo: Nothing really, you?

21 Dorks: Waiting on Josh to come back. He lost his temper and left.

JJTheWeirdo: That's too bad

21 Dorks: Yeah

JJTheWeirdo: Give me your number, I'm going to call you. Is that okay?

21 Dorks: Yeah that's ok.

My phone started ringing. It was Jenna.

Hello?

Hey Tyler. Is everything okay? Do I need to come over?

You can if you want to.

Do you think Josh will mind?

No, he loves company. Especially when it's a pretty lady.

Thank you, what's your address?

I ended the call when Jenna said she was on her way. I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up and opened the door. I hugged Jenna and pointed at the couch for her to sit down. I closed the door and locked it.

"Josh still isn't back?"

"No, he'll be back in a little bit though. Want a drink? I'm getting wasted if you want to join me."

"I'll have a few, I have to drive home."

"Are you silly? You can crash here. We can have a sleepover!"

"Ok, Tyler. Hand me the Vodka."

I went to the bar and got the Vodka bottle. While she was focused on the pictures on the wall, I laced her drink. Just like Joshie taught me. I turned around with my biggest smile and handed her the drink. She took it and chugged it, immediately asking for another. I made two more before she passed out.

"Thank you for doing that before I came back."

"Joshie!"

"I'm back, kitten."