Two : The New Kid pt. 2

Taehyung's POV
(This was what happened on the other side)

After the bell rang, Jimin, Jungkook, and i went to the canteen and saw Suga hyung already sitting on one of our favorite table with the girls.

We approached them and sat there.

"Where's Jisoo?" Jimin asked the girls.

"She needed to copy some notes. She told us to go first." Lisa answered.

We nodded and ate the food that they already bought us.

10 minutes later~

"Are the notes really that long?" I asked the girls.

"No, actually. She said she'll be here in less than 10 minutes. But it's been 10 minutes. Where is she?" Lisa said.

"Maybe the notes are longer than expected." Suga hyung said.

"Well, she said she only has two paragraphs left. And it's not that long." Rosè said.

"Or maybe she's talking with one of her friends or her fans in your class." Jungkook thought.

"No. She was the only one in the class when we left." Rosè said again.

"Oh.. wait..." Lisa took all our attention.

Brak!!

"She wasn't alone! Sehun was still there!" She continued and her friends widen their eyes.

"Who's Sehun?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung-ah! You have to go check on her!" Rosè said to me, completely ignoring Jimin's question.

"What? Why? Who's Sehun?" I asked.

"No time to explain! You have to go check on her! Now!!" Lisa almost shouted.

"Why?" I asked again, not understanding what they meant.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! JISOO'S IN OUR F*CKING CLASS WITH A F*CKING PERVERT WHO CAN F*CKING F*CK HER ANY F*CKING SECOND!!!" Jennie lost her patience and finally shouted at me, earning lots of people's attention.

I ran as fast as i could towards Jisoo's class when i heard what Jennie said.

When i went in, i saw Jisoo, pinned on the wall with her face inches away from this guy, who i'm guessing is Sehun.

Jisoo's cheeks are wet because of tears and i could see her wrists are held very tightly.

I was angry to see her on this state, so without thinking twice, i went towards them.

"LET HER GO, YOU BASTARD!!!"

BUGH!

I hit him and he fell on the ground with blood coming out of the side of his mouth.

I didn't care if he's hurt. I was about to punch him again when i felt someone hugged me from behind.

I turned around and saw Jisoo, hugging me and crying unto my back.