Rescue

~Later~

Yuu POV

I had been so tired but yet not tired at all. My mind was exhausted but my body was fine. I slumped after being shot 3 times. I got all the abilities, what does it matter if I die here? I can't focus enough to do anything about it anyway. I have nowhere and no one to return to... No, I can't die here...I have to...I have to get back...but to who? To where? What do I do? Ow. Another arrow pierced my body, this time through my left shoulder. That hurts. Oh, well. If it ends here I guess I didn't fulfill my promise. Huh...promise? What promise?

"YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" An unrecognizable...yet oddly familiar male voice screamed. Who...?

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~  ~  ~  ~  ~   ~   ~   ~   ~    ~

"Shun, I see him! He's down there!" Medoki cheered. 

A wave of relief washed over Shunsuke when he heard this. At the same time, a look of distress, worry and disgust struck Medoki and Shichino as they peered closer with binoculars. 

There Yuu was, collapsed on the dirt, soaking in a pool of his own crimson blood. Arrows penetrated his body and an unknown man hopped in celebration. 

Shunsuke couldn't see for himself and desperately gripped the handle on the helicopter.

"By the looks of it...he's not doing too good." Shichino managed. 

"First Aid, get ready!" Medoki demanded. 

"Bring the helicopter down," Shunsuke ordered. The helicopter descended near the fallen body and alarmed the man with the crossbow. 

"Bastard..." Medoki bit her lip, sounding grim. 
"Yuu! Yuu! Listen to me! Can you hear me? Please." Shunsuke begged. Yuu's body was retrieved and carefully loaded into the chopper. Shun desperately wanted confirmation of life. And then--here it was---

"He's stopped breathing but we have a pulse. CPR Now!" Medoki began. 

"..." Shunsuke remained silent, feeling helpless. 

During the ride back, Yuu became somewhat stable--he was breathing. Bandages were wrapped around him--though, he needed a hospital asap. They couldn't remove the arrows until they reached a hospital or he'd bleed to death. 
"Yuu..." Shun mumbled.

"It's going to be fine." Medoki comforted. 

"She's right." Shichino agreed. 

Though, the looks not their faces said otherwise. They stared at Yuu--No peace, no pain. He was pale as a ghost. All he had on him was a necklace that had some old note cards on it and a tattered map. No substantial belongings, no bags, nothing.