"Hajimemashite"

It's been a few days. I've been instructed to remain in the hospital room even though I have no injuries. It's been quiet. I rested, feeling oddly sluggish, in the waiting room.
"Otosaka, Yuu." A man, guarded by armed men approached me. "So you're the so-called One-eyed Grim Reaper?" He said, eyeing me skeptically. He spoke in Japanese but had an obviously American accent. It wasn't bad though. 
I remained quiet and tried to read the thoughts of each person there but was blocked?! My telepathy was rejected? How? Another ability? Technology? I bit my lip, feeling frustrated and lost scared I couldn't grasp the situation as I normally did. Regaining my composure, I scanned the vicinity to at least get an idea of who was around, searching for abnormalities. 
"Don't try anything." He ordered. It's you I'm concerned about trying to pull something. The men immediately stepped closer and grabbed by wrists where they swiftly applied a cold metal restraint-like handcuffs. Huh? Before I knew it, there was a similar-looking one on each of my ankles.
"--?! What are these for?" I shouted and tried to pull off the handcuffs. I was suddenly struck with a taser-like feeling—no, more like 20 times more painful than an average taser. It was excruciating. 
"AHHHHOUCH!?!" I yelped and stopped. 
"That was a warning." The man who had spoken earlier said, taking a step closer to me. I was still unsteady from the taser, my insides feeling like shit. One man, with brown hair and green eyes, held one last circular restraint in his hand. Another...? For where? I gulped. He put a hand on my shoulder and attached it to my neck. Ow... I couldn't stop him--that taser would activate again...isn't this a bit rough? Then I considered what I did to all the researchers at those labs...no, this is better than it could've been. I sighed, you brought this upon yourself, Yuu. 

"Do not try to remove them. When we arrive at the residence, those will enable, preventing you from leaving." He explained. I was sure there was more to them than that but didn't mention my concerns. "I didn't expect you remain conscious after that..." He added.

~A long airplane-ride later~

"You'll be remaining here." The man informed me and unlocked the door to a house-like estate. However, I was getting some lab vibes from it.
This is...different from what I was expecting. Although, there are security cameras everywhere you look, which I suppose is to be expected. My room was an overall simple bedroom...except that it had extra high security. It had no window and was able to be locked from the outside. Now, this is what I was expecting. There were restraints attached to the bed if necessary. Well. Those are intimidating...definitely intimidating. The man left soon after and I was alone. Well, of course I was willing to bet that I was being watched virtually at all times. Someone was probably tracking every subtle movement I made. I sat on the floor of the bedroom and didn't speak a word. I can't let my guard down. Not for a second. It hasn't been long, maybe a few hours. I was still in the same position when a girl approached the house. I sensed her the moment she entered my detection range. My head perked up a few minutes before the door to the house opened. Footsteps. She's got long black hair and ....she actually looks Japanese. Her figure is slender and she appears to be in high school. I don't see any weapons nor does she carry any ill will. That alone doesn't mean I can trust her. Why is she here? Who is she? I need to see her to read her mind. Damn it. Footsteps. She's getting closer. What should I do...
"Hello?" A voice called, followed by a light knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door. She had bright blue eyes...a lot like Nao's. She was roughly my height and stared at me, shocked.
"Wow...you're really him, huh. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Azaki Chitanda. You can call me Azaki. I'll be living here too."
While she gave her introduction, I quickly tried to scan her mind. Somehow, I was rejected. My telepathy was blocked?! She seemed to know that's what I'd do and smiled, innocently. Though innocent is hardly the right word. There's a lot more to this girl than meets the eye, I need to stay alert. At least I can tell she has no ill will towards me.
"..."
"You're Yuu Otosaka, right? Can I call you Yuu?" She asked. I stared at her, masking my confusion and conflicted state of mind. "Oh, yeah. Did I mention I was sent here to be your tutor as requested, as well as monitor you and your abilities?" And there it is. So honest. Or maybe not? Fuck. I have no way of knowing. Everything about her body language implies this is the truth and that she's really this carefree but she wouldn't block my telepathy if that was the case. Definitely cannot trust her but If she'll be staying here too I can't exactly ignore her. Still, I should keep my distance. I remained silent.
"Anyways, I have some things to attend to. See you later." She smiled and walked off, returning to the extra bedroom I had previously pondered the purpose of. Things to attend to, was it? Unpacking? No. Filing some sort of report? Perhaps.