Part 8 - Perfect Storms

You woke up the next morning and looked around your room before you comprehended what happened last night and you groaned before hiding your face under your pillow. 9:48. You had an intense headache but sadly, you had to shower and eat. "Five more minutes." You promised yourself before falling asleep again. 

~~~

You woke up and felt a lot better, you sat up and your eyes widened when you looked at the time. 2:21. You clearly just got back the sleep you never got to catch once you joined the BAU...the BAU. You woke yourself up more and leaned over the bed to grab your phone before you looked at your notifications.

Penelope: Stay safe! We'll miss you.

Emily: Get your ass back here. We need you, Y/N.

Aaron: Y/N, message me when you can. We need to talk

12 Missed Calls From 'Aaron'

2 Missed Calls From 'Emily'

6:15 alarm: Work

6:30 alarm: Okay...get up

6:45 alarm: Okay get your ass up now

6:47 alarm

6:48 alarm

6:50 alarm: you're screwed.

UNKNOWN MESSAGE

You messaged Em and Penelope telling them you need time away from the BAU for a while but you ignore the unknown and Aaron's messages and calls. You got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the water. You stripped down and stepped in, letting the water fall down your body. You let your music play on shuffle and you hummed to the music as it went, not wanting to be too loud; you're an FBI agent and have seen many horror movies, the girl who sings loudly in the shower gets killed first cause she can't hear the sound of the killer walking in. 

You left the shower and continued to dry off, get dressed and brush your hair and teeth before you went downstairs for lunch..or..late lunch. You searched your kitchen and sighed when you realized you needed more things, I'll go later tonight, you told yourself as you grabbed the bread and cheese to make a simple grilled cheese sandwich while you made a list of things you needed. You grabbed a water bottle and sat at the table with a stressful sigh,  first time you've had a meal without Aaron making it for you or instructing you what to eat since you two started this. No, fuck him! You yelled at yourself and continued with your meal.

"We need Y/N, Hotch."

"I know that, Prentiss." 

"She says she needs a break, she needs space.." JJ spoke softly and the dark haired girl wanted to speak up, cuss out her boss that it's all his fault she left. She couldn't, their relationship wasn't her business and if anyone else knew she knew Y/N would have to leave..for good. She unfortunately did not know that was already set for the future. All Prentiss did was send a discreet glare to the man who was still calling and messaging, waiting for your answers to make sure you were okay.

"We can do this case without her, let's go."

Day 4

Four days, Y/N...four days and you have been letting your phone overflow with messages you don't even look at. You sleep all day, or cook and find new things, or you watch cheap criminal shows and point out the obvious bullshit that they pull. You also laughed at how bad the cops were, but you did anything to ignore the messages that spammed your phone and buzzed to the point you out it on silent as well. You also closed all you curtains...you had this bad ongoing vibe about leaving them open, so you just shut them.