1

Kageyama POV

      'Family? Ugh, what is a family?  Maybe according to other people my family, oh err, I mean Kageyama's family, is a harmonious family.Maybe I was never considered part of them. Honestly, I'm not very comfortable at home with them. Those who make me can't believe what the meaning of affection, love, care, and other bulshit words. I just believe in one word, that is...
      ALONE.
      What i believe is that word. I just felt no one accompanied and was beside me.
      "Stay away?" Fine, but i'll never return as before if someone asks for it.
      Didn't end here, i have to be able to as hard as possible deaf my ears at certain moments. But, i always couldn't deaf mu ears when i was at home. Why? Because situation.

Kageyama POV End

•------------------------------------------------------•

"Where have you been?"
      A voice asked, but didn't stop the steps of a boy wit raven colored hair. The boy continued to go up the stairs regardless of everyone at the dining table.
      "You guys just eat, i wanted to go to Tobio's room first," Aoko's voice instructed everyone in dining room to continue eating. Aoko stood up and immediately mentured to Kageyama's room.
      Tok ... tok ... tok ...
      Tok ... Tok ... Tok ...
      TOK... TOK... TOK...
      The sound of a loud door banging makes it in the room irritated himself. Finally, Kageyama decided to open the door of his room. A boy with a raven colored hair appears using pajamas.
      "Come!"
      The boy with raven-colored hair obeyed, he followed behind and came to a soundproof room.
      "Can you not throw tantrums !!?" Aoko said irritably
      "Am I throwing a tantrum?" Kageyama asked back, making Aoko emotional.
      "Can't you sit down to eat together? Miwa, she just came to this house after 10 years in America. So--"
      Kageyama immediately left and went down to the dining table knowing what Aoko was going to say.  Aoko let out a harsh sigh.
      "If it wasn't because of Miwa, I wouldn't want to talk to you" Aoko said softly, but Kageyama could hear him. The boy felt tightness in his chest as a result of hearing the words he heard just now.

•-
Hey guys, um- i- it's the first time i'm writting a fanfics story and um- i hope you guys like it

•-
If you guys have an idea for me you can chat me on instagram my acc is @nevfanfics_acc
Well, even tho i didn't post any fanfics there-

•-
Ooh, i forgot to introducing myself, my name is Elvano, Elf/Elv for short:^.