2

Previously

    "If it wasn't because of Miwa, I wouldn't want to talk to you" Aoko said softly, but Kageyama could hear him. The boy felt tightness in his chest as a result of hearing the words he heard just now.

•------------------------------------------------------•

"Why is this house so quiet? This is all because of that kid! I regret for raising him, he brought bad luck in this house," Aoko said to herself, but apparently someone had heard.
      'Was i really not wanted by you, mom?  until you regret for raising me?' thought the boy.

||•-Time Skip-•||

      Kageyama who had just arrived at his destination, the house of someone who had been hearing his heart out of his way, the place that understood him the most. Kageyama walked straight into the living room, and turned on the TV without permission. All the servants here already know who Kageyama is, he comes here almost every day.
      "What's wrong?"
      A distinctive Freya voice was heard, the owner immediately sat down beside Kageyama.
      "Ordinary, I don't like being in that house. But, why don't you let me move out of that house? You don't know what it's like to be me, Frey! I'm depressed to be in that house, I feel like I'm the most unwanted person in this world! Did you know my mom said that she was sorry for raising me? Do you know that I heard it very clearly, Frey? I heard it very clearly!"
      Hearing Kageyama's words, made his friend feel the pain too. Freya hugged her best friend very tightly. "Just hold on for a while, I don't want to see you got tortured in that house, Kags. But you have to be patient, soon we'll go up to grade 2(high school) and you can leave that house, kags. You have to be strong, Kags.  I know you are a strong boy and not weak." Said Freya giving motivation.

•-

•-
Heyyo, hope you guys like the story, and don't forget to vote:"D

•-
As i was saying it's my first time so please dont judge me qwq

•-
Oh, and if you guys have an idea for this story or next series you can chat me on instagram my acc @nevfanfics_acc anyway, i didn't even post any fanfic yet there- XD

•-
Cya on the next part/page:D

•-
And sorry if it's too short:'v