6.

Kyrie Kendrick Harden

 Waking up with Braelyn wrapped around me naked making me wanna wake her up to some morning head

Or should I ?

Nah I already fuck the lights out of her last night. I stretch my arms thinking about the decision I was bout to do today.

It might be my last day. Before I do anything I had to see my mama first. I walk to the bathroom closing the door peeing before I got in the shower.

"Where you going" Braelyn soft voice turning me on damn everything she do got my dick ready to jump the fuck going on.

"I'm going over my mama house real quick wanna come with me"

"Yeah keep the shower on I'm bout to come in there with you"

She was so beautiful man I always admire her natural features that's what always stood out to me about her.

"Kyrie I love you" she said out the blue

" I love you too Braelyn" I hug her tight feeling her tears rolled down my chest causing me to feel bad.

It's like I got tired of the fast life I wanted a break from it shit ain't excite me only thing that did was the money.

1hr later I pulled up at my mama house.

"Hey ma" I came in smelling breakfast food.

"Hey Ky where my girl Braelyn at" she went straight towards her giving her a hug first.

Damn what about me and I'm her only son

"Damn ma I can't get no hug first"

"Oh boy I see you nearly everyday yall come on and sit at the table and eat this food up"

Finishing our plates I pulled my ma to the side.

" I did it ma we officially married fuck being engaged excuse my language"

"Y'all going to court?"

" Yeah she changing her last name today"

"Aww Kyrie im happy for you son" she gave me a hug crying tears of joy.

" Oh here 10,000 thousand it's all yours keep it put up ma ight"

" I love you son if you don't do anything make sure you take care of her for me" I nodded hugging her before me and Braelyn left out.

1:36 pm

Finally leaving out the court with my wife. We both agreed we didn't want a wedding or anybody else to know of course my mom know but that was the only one who will know.

I got a phone call from Jayron "yoo " I said

"meet at the warehouse when you get a chance"

"Bet"

"Bae im finna drop you off at the house real quick I'll be back if you need anything call my mama Ight" I said looking at her.

"Kyrie don't go please"

" it's going to be okay I'm coming right back to you."

Finally pulling in to the apartment I open the door for Braelyn giving her hug holding her like it was my last.

" I love you Braelyn I'm coming back home to you fasho." Letting go of her.

"I love you too Kyrie" she said weakly before heading inside the apartment.

A thousand thoughts were going through my mind felt like I was sinking in my thoughts.

Turning into the warehouse I spotted Aya standing next to Jayron bitch ass. He been hating on me because I've been the one making the most money out of all they ass.

He knew I was capable of taking his spot. It's cool cause I didn't want it no way. I grabbed my gun tuck it inside my pants fuck having it on safety I knew I was gon air this bitch out.

" There go the man of the hour"

" what you calling my phone for nigga"

" I need you too-" I already knew what he was bout to say.

" Nah im straight you do it I've been doing dirt on my own since I was 15 nigga not once have I ever seen you do shit. I'm not your fucking do boy I only did this shit as part time I been doing this shit with D.

I only did it for you cause I knew I would make the most out of this chump change yo broke ass don't have . I did my dirt and wash my hands with this shit."

"Ha oh you big and bad now huh" he chuckle

This one pussy ass nigga I can't let him get me before I get him.

I mugged him hearing D come behind me closing his door.

D my backbone everybody cool with him shit he was just a laid back nigga. The only nigga I trusted since diapers forever my brother.

"Jayron I'm telling you either you let Kyrie go or I'm putting you under." D said walking behind me with his workers.

" What you trying to do pussy" I said aiming my gun at him.

"Off em" Jayron said calmly pushing Aya out the way.

I let off my gun aiming at Jayron head. I wasn't ducking no bullets until I got my target and that's exactly what I did. Im never running from no nigga and it always been that way if I get hit I get hit it ain't no running I accept what comes with this street shit.

I felt my body falling back I look down seeing I've been hit five time.

"FUCK"

I saw D dropping his gun running towards me but it was too late

I fell On the ground still trying to shoot til I ran out of bullets I felt my vision going blurry.

until I saw Aya stand over me in a blink of a eye she shot me right in the head I knew I was gone for good.

I layed there helpless I knew this day would come soon.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE"

"KY STAY WITH ME OPEN YOUR EYES CMON MAN DONT DO ME LIKE THIS" D cried his eyes out

I felt my soul leaving my body as my eyes slowly went to the back of my head.

"FUCK KY STAY WITH ME MAN THEY ON THE WAY" D cried harder over my lifeless body.

I'm finally at peace with myself .